2 bedroom accommodation in Lichtenvoorde
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, Dutch, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian
Lichtenvoorde is in itself an interesting town, it makes you wonder why King Willem-Alexander has the title of “Lord of Lichtenvoorde�� and where the 10,000-kg boulder in the middle of the market comes from. Besides diving into the local history and enjoying the hospitality of the people here, you can also opt for hiking or shopping. On the 2nd of September, the annual dahlia parade takes place, a particularly colorful event.
The surrounding area has plenty of natural beauty. Brooks meander through the countryside and the farms are like reminiscent marks of earlier times. There is a gently rolling landscape with a complex forest, meadows and fields. You can also visit the surrounding traditional villages or one of the theme parks in the area.
Other attractions include:
- the indoor and outdoor park of “Mega Fun” in Lievelde
- the petting zoo and botanical garden of Freriks in Winterswijk
- the fire and flood disaster museum in Borculo
- the donkey stall “the Noble Creations” in Zelhem
- the “Bahia water and sauna world” in Bocholt
- the railway “Panorama” in Aalten
- Walibi World
- the “Land of Jan Klaassen” amusement park in Braamt