Condo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 3)
- english, spanish
About Jack Bittner
We found Zihua about 20 years ago, staying in hotels for most of that time. We fell in love with Zihua and were fortunate to find this most beautiful condo in the best of all condo complexes in Zihua, La Casa Que Ve Al Mar. Now that we own 2 condos there, (see our VRBO listing #275681 for our 2 bedroom), we can spend all the time we can get away in the most wonderful and relaxing environment we have cherished for all these years.
Jack Bittner purchased this Condo in 2004
Why Jack Bittner chose Playa La Ropa
Zihuatanejo (Zihua) is a real live Mexican town, not sterilized into perfection, but ever so attractive to us because of our wonderful Mexican neighbors and friends, who always make us feel welcome and wanted. The hardest part of going to Zihua is getting on the plane to go home.
What makes this Condo unique
The peace and quiet of Casa Guapito along with the Million Dollar Views from our outside deck make for an extremely relaxing vacation away from it all. Getting out of bed each morning to a wonderful clear day watching the endless sea and activity below in the bay is equally as charming as the romantic and breathtaking Sunsets we enjoy from our deck.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Great stay at this extremely well maintained condo complex. The pools are crystal clear and the gardens are beautiful. Andres at the security gate is well spoken and so helpful and knowledgeable, he gave us tips on restaurants and sites to visit and ordered cabs for day trips, airport ride or just a quick trip to town. The walk to the beach is down a steep hill but very easy, coming back up is more strenuous but you can easily catch a cab for 40 pesos. Walk to town is about 20 minutes and very pleasant, you'll pass a few good restaurants on the way. Il Mare was our favorite and about 10 minutes from the condo. We walked a lot and didn't pack on the pounds! This was our first time in Zihuatanejo and it was low season so very quiet, I would highly recommend it if you are looking for a break from your stressed life.
Awesome Escape in Zihua!
We had a wonderful stay! The condo is even better than the pictures. We really loved the deck with that incredible view. The location is perfect. We will be back!
Perfection in Paradise
The view from this unit is truly a million dollar view. The location is perfect for a walk to the Playa de Ropa or a stroll into town. The unit is well appointed and has everything that you could want in a vacation rental. Jack the owner was a pleasure to deal with regarding anything you might want to know about the property or the area. Emails were answered promptly often within minutes.I would rent this again in a heartbeat.
Beautiful one bedroom condo with a spectacular view!
The condo itself is a well appointed and beautifully maintained unit perfect for two. The view from the living room and the deck is just perfect, you really cannot do much better. The kitchen has everything you need if you wish to cook some of your own meals or just store some snacks and libations for a beach day, the water cooler is a great touch as well. The bedroom has ample closet space and a very comfy bed. Communication with Jack couldn't be easier, he is a very gracious host who answered any questions quickly and accommodated all our needs. The grounds and pools are wonderful, and the security guards are very helpful from taxis services to recommendations. Our stay in "Casa Guapito" was amazing and we can't wait to return. Thank you Jack!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review. I'm so happy that you recognized and appreciated the extra care to details that my staff pay to making Casa Guapito one of the absolute best condos in Zihuatanejo. Our goal is to make all of our guest feel at home and comfortable each day of their stay. We hope you will come again and allow us to welcome you home !!
Best Wishes, Jack
Perfect vacation home - loved it so much!
Just spent 2 weeks at Casa Guapito and I have so many good things to share about this little home in Zihua. There are only a couple of negatives during my stay, minor enough that the 5 stars I'm giving are not affected.
1) The big pool was being refinished, with stairs being added and I wasn't aware of this -- many owners told me this was a huge negative as it was so much more superior, but we had a very nice time at the smaller pool regardless.
2) A ton of stairs - which I was thinking would be a good thing to work off the excess food and beer I planned on consuming. I actually found myself too relaxed and lazy (and hot) to take them all on a regular basis so we took inexpensive taxis pretty regularly back up the hill. Note - if it's raining, most taxis can't make it up the very steep driveway, forcing you to get your butt moving :-). there are plenty of stairs to take up to the actual unit once you're in the complex, and my legs came home a little more toned as a result. If you're older or have troubles with stairs, it's important to note this is not the place for you.
Here are the positives --
1) It's beautiful and the view really is to die for. Just wait for a beautiful lightning storm and it's like you're own private show from the living room.
2) The condo is roomy and more than sufficient for 2 people.
3) The kitchen is well stocked and even had some spices -- salt/pepper and such. The fridge is large enough to stock for over a week of food and drinks, which was so nice since we decided to stay put for a couple of the days.
4) Excellent wireless and satellite TV.
5) Plenty of hot water for showers and dishes.
6) Excellent maid service every couple of days.
7) Plenty of bottled water for all our needs.
8) Private patio -- so nice!
9) Super comfy bed and the best pillows I've experienced. Big and firm.
10) Very responsive, informative and nice owner, Jack -- even though I didn't meet him.
Thanks, Jack!!!! We really enjoyed ourselves and I appreciate you renting to us.
Our stay in this unit was incredible. The location is perfect, the unit is beautiful and the view on is to die for. Getting there and check-in was super easy. Add in the enjoyment of visiting with other owners in residence and other out-of-town visitors, one could not ask for a better, nicer place. Contact and attention from concierge, Dulce, was impeccable; she is a gem. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
The absolute best location in Zihuatanejo. The condo is beautifully positioned just above the La Ropa Beach, an easy walk to many restaurants and to town as well !! Quiet, yet close to everything.