Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
King size beds (1) New firm Simmons World-class mattress, Twin or Single Beds (1) Firm Sealy Posturpedic mattresses,
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Well-behaved older children are welcome.Well-behaved older children are welcome.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please empty garbage before leaving.
- If time allows, putting sheets and towels in washer, and starting it would be appreciated.
- Let us know if anything needs to be replace due to breakage or malfunction.
Farmer's Market in the summer months.
About Debora Morris
My husband and I live in a suburb of Chicago. We are semi-retired and enjoy skiing, Hobie sailing, windsurfing, golfing and most outdoor activities. We enjoy Vail all year-round and try to get there as often as possible.
Debora Morris purchased this condo in 1999
Why Debora Morris chose Vail
After coming to Vail to ski for about 20 years, we decided to purchase a property in Vail Village. We wanted a location that was walking distance to lifts, shops and restaurants. In retrospect, this was one of the best decisions we've made. We remodeled the entire unit and added high-end touches like custom alderwood doors and oak floors. Our guests find it to be a very comfortable and tastefully decorated condo. Since we are located midway between the Village and Lionshead, both can be easily walked to.
What makes this condo unique
Since we do not like to walk in ski boots, we have a ski locker at the base of the Vista Bahn lift which our guests can use during their stay. The locker can store up to four pairs of skis and boots.