3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 (max)
Louis & Lolly Hallman
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
We had a wonderful, relaxing getaway at this condo, with wrap around decks where we could read, and sit for hours watching the boats go by and see the lovely sunsets each evening. Also enjoyed the boat ride to Tangier Island, which was a short walk from the condo.
A great trip
The owners spared no expense to settle us in for a special week. Watching the watermen bringing in their catches was so relaxing. A trip to Tangier Island, home to over 400 souls who have their own way of living and even their own version of language was outstanding. We dined on the island. Best Cole Slaw and Shrimp ever! Wonderful vacation.
Donn and Sally Spear, 6/19
Very comfortable, clean and gorgeous views.
Lovely corner condo. Very comfortable. Very clean. Spectacular views from inside the condo as well as the balcony. We had a lovely, peaceful and refreshing visit.
We loved our stay at your condo- thank you! If it wasn't for the rainy weather, everything would have been perfect. We hope to rent it again next year.
Beautiful spot. Well equipped and clean!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this vacation rental. From the moment you step into this waterfront condo, it is abundantly clear that you will have a comfortable stay. From the well-stocked kitchen, filled with items such as cutting boards, footed cake dome and seafood crackers; to the master bedroom, complete with fresh linens, comfortable bedding and sunrise views, this unit does not disappoint. It should be noted that the owners take great care of this condo and provide exceptional customer service to boot. I highly recommend this property and look forward to our next visit.
* An escorted Walking Tour. (April through September
* Trips to Tangier Island and Smith Island
* Visit 3 area Museums 1) J. Millard Tawes Historical Museum,
2) Ward Brothers Workshop, 3) J. Millard Tawes Library
* Jane's Island State Park - camping, fishing, boating, canoeing,
* Visit the Cedar Island Marsh Sanctuary
* Charter Boat Fishing and Cruises
* Enjoy a fabulous seafood lunch or dinner in one of the local
* Go Shopping downtown for gifts, supplies and essentials.
* Fish off the City Dock or Somers Cove Marina
Other Activities: Boating, shopping, kayaking
Golf: Great Hope Golf Links is about 10 minutes from Crisfield. More than 15 other courses witin 30-45 minutes.