About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Satellite or cable
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Philippe ReyAsk a question
About Philippe Rey
I was born and raised in Crans-Montana. I came to the USA in 1984 to attend university and later obtained my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. I currently am the Executive Director of Adolescent Counseling Services, a non-profit Organization providing counseling services to youth who could not otherwise afford it on the San Francisco Bay Peninsula. I inherited the apartment from my parents. I proudly consider this place my home in Switzerland. I visit Crans with my spouse many times a year. To this, our home away from home, we welcome caring individuals and friends who will appreciate the comfort and convenience of this special place and the beauty of its surrounding nature.
What makes this Apartment unique
This is our home in Switzerland and we want you, our guests to feel welcome here as if it was your own place in the Alps. It is beautifully and tastefully furnished while being relaxing and comfortable. It will particularly suit individuals who are searching for beauty and peace while enjoying the best that a world class mountain resort has to offer. The apartment is located in a building where many families and individuals (some of whom are my childhood neighbors and friends) live year-round. This creates an environment and experience of living amongst locals.
- english, french, spanish, italian
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Please review the important policies included with this message: CANCELLATION All refunds are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. 60 days or more prior to arrival-full refund less cancellation fee. 30 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund less cancellation fee. Note that an early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT Refunded within 14 – 21 days after departure. Deductions will be made for lost keys, damages, missing items, and excessive cleaning. A $50 fee will be charged if it is necessary to provide an additional key due to lockout. ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE Arrival time is after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. Departure time is by 11:00 am the day of departure. Due to the time necessary for preparing the apartment for the next guests, early check-ins/late check-outs cannot be granted. There is no refund or discount for unused rental time. NUMBER OF GUESTS There shall be no more people in the rental unit than the number indicated in the confirmation letter. At no time during the rental period will there be a large party or group in the rental unit or on the property upon which the rental unit is located. In the event that it appears too many people are in the unit or on the property where the unit is located, the owner and/or his agent reserve the right to inspect the rental unit and require extra people to leave immediately. Additional problems of any nature, or evidence that unlawful acts have been committed will result in all occupants of the rental unit property being required to vacate the premises immediately and incur loss of rents and deposits. CLAIMS You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owner, owner’s agent, contractors and employees from any claim or demand arising from any use of the rental unit or property. CHILDREN Children are not allowed to play in the common areas of the building like in the elevators, stairways, basements, etc., at any time during your stay. SMOKING Not allowed inside or on balconies. Please restrict smoking to the exterior grounds of the building. GARBAGE Please place trash in the garbage room located on the bottom floor next to the elevator. Loose garbage except for glass and metal recycling is not to be placed in outside containers. All trash must be tied in plastic bags, and must be placed in the garbage room. FIREPLACE Only burn small wood fire! Burning paper, plastic, trash, etc. is prohibited. Firewood can be purchased at the grocery store during the winter season. CLEANING Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate but is available at an additional rate. You understand that you are expected to straighten up the rental unit prior to departure. All furniture should be returned to its original location. Dirty dishes are not to be left in the kitchen sink, counter top or refrigerator. No open or perishable food products that you have brought into the unit should be left behind. SKIS - DO NOT wear your ski boots inside the apartment at any time! Use the stairway outside to put your ski boots on and to take them off. Skis, poles and boots can be stored in a small closet located outside of the apartment entrance door. NOISE Please be respectful of your neighbors between the hours of 10 PM and 8 AM! Be aware that fast lowering and raising of the external window rollers/shades can be extremely noisy, especially at night! Also, please avoid taking showers or baths during these times as well!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)