Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Why Nancy Paine chose Inner Harbour
Coming to Victoria to purchase a home? You are welcome to stay at this property while I help you find your dream home. I chose this property for it's location. Victoria is known for it heritage. I bought the dilapidated property in 2008 and embarked on the expensive proposition of completely renovating the home and grounds. The property has a unique zoning which allows us to rent to vacationers. Victoria has much to offer for a traveler to do and experience. With this comfortable and well situated home, you can walk to see it all !
What makes this Condo unique
It's at your door step: Ocean, Harbour, Land Tours, Water Tours, Ocean Life Tours, Air Tours, Fishing, Restaurants, Museums, Theatre, Sports Arena, Night Life, and Victoria's many festivals. They are all only minutes away from your luxury lodging - and you can walk to them all.
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Nice Stay Good location but noisy
We arrived and had received codes so everything was good with check in. After looking over the unit found several problems. There were only 3 water and wine glasses and there were 4 of us. In addition, the pocket door to the bathroom for second bedroom would not slide. I contacted Nancy and she delivered glasses the next morning, the pocket door she said she had to have someone specialized to fix. In reading other reviews we had the following same issues that have not been handled: toilet paper holder broken in main bathroom, the rear french doors will not lock and could be a safety issue with children. For info mattress is hard in main bedroom, soft mattress in spare bedroom. As mentioned before beware of street noise although close to downtown Victoria.
downtown Victoria for Christmas
This is a beautiful property. With 3 units we were unable to hear the other people in the building. There is some traffic noise in the bedrooms but it is located on a main road that is conveniently located near the inner harbor. While the cable and TV service is not that great, it encourages you to get outside and enjoy the awesomeness of what is around you. The kitchen is updated and super easy to use, almost everything you need is at your fingertips. The bed in the master is really firm and the pillows are not exactly made for comfort. Beware if you are attracted to that wonderful looking tub...its really nice once you get into it, just be cautious getting in and out. The secured parking garage is an unexpected bonus as off street parking in the neighborhood is scarce. This property is perfect for fit folks only and is really a nice place in a great location.
Great location, Ample Space But….
This condo is located in a great location, everything within walking distance. Car was parked in the garage for most of the trip, which is very nice. Unit is very spacious. All appliances in the unit are great. The in-suite laundry is handy. Due to the unit being close to downtown, there is street noise but whatever, location trumps street noise. However, we did find the following items needing attention/repair:
1. Photos on the website depicting living room furniture needs to be updated. Actual furniture is not as shown.
2. Patio doors: Cannot be locked and closing the French door is problematic (but we did eventually figure out how to close the door by turning the handle slightly upwards). Blinds are missing and can be a bit of an issue for the person sleeping on the sofa bed.
3. Which leads to the sofa bed: Sofa bed cannot be pulled out of the sofa which led to the person sleeping on the sofa. However, the sectional sofa is very comfortable which did not cause too much discomfort.
4. Kitchen: It would be nice to have more than 6 dinner plates and 4 bowls so that dishes didn’t require washing between each meal. Serving dishes would also be a nice addition.
5. Bathroom: Spare bath: towel bar missing (from reading reviews, this was a problem from 2015) so nowhere to hang the bath towels except on the crib in the master bedroom or the railings in the hallway; toilet handle is loose which leads to flapper not closing properly after flushing. Main bath: toilet paper holder missing, left sink drain is plugged, and both hot and cold water in right sink makes a funny noise after ~10 sec of being turned on and will eventually stop running after 30s.
6. Bedroom: The bed in the master bedroom is very hard but the bed in the second bedroom is very comfortable.
7. Lights: various lights in the unit require replacing; spare bath (over bathtub and sink), second bedroom, and range hood.
8. Floor is very dirty and needs a good washing.
9. Notified owner of a wasp nest by front entrance. Left message to owner and didn’t receive message back. With this being said, owner was very responsive prior to all deposits being made. It appears that once all payments were made, replies from owner was either sporadic or unresponsive.
Great location! Beautiful and clean condo! Safe area and walking distance from almost everything!
Great location, could be great condo.
Great location. Needs repairs. French doors did not stay shut or lock, during windy evening doors blew open. Sinks in master bedroom need attention. We were in unit 3.
Perfect and convenient
Our family loved the location. Just the right amount of space. Everything was clean and comfortable
Anthing you can do on the water we have it here. Victoria and Vancouver Island are spectacular with there geographic location. There is an abundance of local tours to get you excited. Hot Springs Cove, Mount Washington, Statacona Park, Goldstream Salmon Run, Tofino, Ucluelet and Long Beach, Parksville Sand Castle competition and endless beaches, Catherdral Grove, West Coast Trail, Jaun De Fuca Trail, Salmon and Halibut Fishing.