Bayside Waterfront house - Boat Dock! Fish!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - only 2 animals permitted. Cats and dogs only.only 2 animals permitted. Cats and dogs only.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- more pet friendly info! Pets may be permitted but must be arranged in advance and additional fees paid. No more than 2 pets not exceeding 40 lbs each
- Cannot leave alone inside or out for extended periods of time. You must clean up after their poop! or we will retain damage deposit.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Located on the bay with a private fishing dock and less than a mile across the island to the beach. Free shuttle bus down main street and to area attractions like Schlitterbahn water park, shops, movies, many restaurants, grocery store. See <http://www.sopadre.com/things-to-do/>
- english, spanish, portuguese
About Robin Dreyfuss
My name is Robin Dreyfuss! I love this house in South Padre! I have 3 grown kids – well, partially grown. I work with Tony and his wife – pictured here. Robin
Robin Dreyfuss purchased this House in 1990
Why Robin Dreyfuss chose South Padre Island
This is a family home, and was first purchased by Tony's father. Tony and his siblings have had many happy times here and caught huge numbers of fish off the pier. It's an older home that has been completely renovated since a hurricane in 2008 so now has granite countertops and a crisp clean look.
What makes this House unique
Our place is acknowledged by many professional area fishing guides as the best fishing property on the island since it's on a point with wraparound waterfront. We have a private yard and fishing deck with seating and automatic lights at night, including underwater, so the fish flock here. You can cast into the intercoastal canal and possibly catch something unexpected. Even non-fishers enjoy watching the fish bite and everybody loves the gorgeous sunsets. Upstairs has wraparound views of the bay. The upstairs and downstairs units are separate but connect via a protected stairwell. The private yard, deck, pier, and parking make it peaceful yet conveniently accessible to all the area offers.