Mammoth Reservation Bureau
- english, spanish
Nice place to stay...no Wifi...but great set up for a small family
The place was good. I like the king bed with the bunk beds. No WiFi though. Great stay. Thank you!
Needs internet service
I would have been fine with this place however my kids could not get over the fact that there was no internet service. In addition, the cell service for one of the kids who had Sprint had no service at this location. ATT was fine. Since it's a loft you can hear pretty much anything that is said downstairs when upstairs and vice versa. If you are just a couple, not needing internet then this place will suffice and the cost was reasonable. It was clean and everything worked as expected.
Nice property everything was as excepted. Would stay again.
Wouldn't choose again.
1) upstairs loft never cooled down at night even with windows open and overhead fan at full blast.
2) downstairs couch pullouts are awful. Imagine the worst of the worst couch pullouts. Need to be replaced. I had to sleep in the floor. My wife suffered the heat upstairs and my boys suffered the pullouts.
3) In-laws stayed in same development in a different layout (no loft, ground floor 2-bedroom for same price. It felt much more spacious.
4) no washer dryer (thought I saw that in the specs but not positive).
5) spa temperature felt like 80 degrees. Not nearly warm enough.
Sorry for the bad review, I just have to be straight.
Very clean and nice
The property is very clean and well maintained. Two bathrooms with remodeled showers. My wife and I stayed there, but could easily fit 4.
Bright, roomy, clean, well-located condo
We loved our stay in this condo! It has everything a family of four or four friends would need. The loft is large with a comfy queen bed and great bunk beds. The upstairs bathroom is a plus! The downstairs is very clean with a newly updated kitchen. We're a family of four and we felt like the condo gave us plenty of room. Also, the condo gets really nice sunlight. Jacuzzi/hot tub is large and clean. Pool looks awesome, but it's closed in the Winter months. We give this condo a high recommendation.