Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
View windows, fireplace, game table, BBQ grill, hot tub, TV, ROKU, Free WiFi!
King size beds (1) Sleep Number bed!, Queen size Beds (2), Bunk Beds (1) Two downstairs bedrooms lead to large bathroom. Third bedroom leads to lower deck and and upstairs to bathroom, kitchen living room, dining room, and upper deck, and main entrance.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The spa is not suitable for children. The spa is not suitable for children.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 27
- COVID-19 restrictions mandate that all guests reside in the same household and have no more than 2 cars.
- No outside noise after 10 p.m. due to City of Big Bear Lake Code Enforcement laws.
- The hot tub water must be clean at check-out. Drain and fill if necessary at cost of $175 plus reimbursement of possible refunds to future guests.
Hosted by Marta NeelyAsk a question
About Marta Neely
I discovered this wonderful house when I needed to retreat from life in the fast lane. Walking by the lake, hiking on the trails, and watching the morning come while drinking coffee on the deck filled me with joy and renewed my spirit. When I needed to return to city life, I just couldn't sell my dream home -- one day, I'll move back for good. I always enjoyed sharing my home with friends and neighbors, so making it a vacation cabin has been a pleasure.
Marta Neely purchased this Cabin in 2005
Why Marta Neely chose Moonridge
I had no intention of buying a cabin the day I came up to look at a few properties 'just for the heck of it.' This cabin was the first one I saw -- when we arrived at the next property, I told the realtor, 'Stop! I want that one I just looked at!' The amazing views and the inviting rustic interior were exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't know it until I walked through the front door and saw the mountain views through the windows!
What makes this Cabin unique
Luxury and comfort combined with rustic charm make this a wonderful place to enjoy life, but the magnificent views from huge decks are what truly makes this chalet unique!
- english, spanish