About this rental
A One story house of 3 bedrooms and 2bathrooms.Free wifi; Cable & Phone.
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- No Smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Pool has no fence. Adult supervision neededPool has no fence. Adult supervision needed
No events - Neighbors call the police if party/events occurNeighbors call the police if party/events occur
No smoking - $250 charged fee for inside smoking.$250 charged fee for inside smoking.
Max guests: 6 - Adults and children total of 6 only.Adults and children total of 6 only.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please respect our neighbors. Quiet time are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. Our neighbors will call the police if there is loud noise after 10pm.
- All guests staying overnight must be listed. Respect all amenities and house equipments. Any damage and missing items will be charged.
- Owners are NOT responsible for the FF: accidents, injuries, illnesses occurs while in the premises and damage or loss of guest's personal belongings.
Hosted by Claire TagapanAsk a question
About Claire Tagapan
I am working at St. Rose Dominican Hospital as Microbiologist and my husband is an Electrical Engineer Designer who works at Mariano Engineering Co. We still live here in Las Vegas, just 10 miles away from the property.
Claire Tagapan purchased this House in 2006
Why Claire Tagapan chose Las Vegas
We feel in love with the coziness and simplicity of the house as well as the pool and of course the jacuzzi hot tub spa.
What makes this House unique
This property is our very first house. We built so many memories on it, my kids grew up on this house. We live in this house for 10 years. We love this house because it is close to nature, mountains are gorgeous. After a day's work, you come home to a house where you can relax to your pool or the spa. But as the kids grew bigger, our house became smaller, so we thought of getting a bigger one. We don't want to lose the house, so we thought of putting it as a vacation rental house. Who knows, my husband and I might retire in this house.
- english, tagalog