About this rental
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2) - Expansive Terrace with Stunning Views
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Bidet · Toilet · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
Hosted by Pat ByrneAsk a question
About Pat Byrne
This apartment is offered by Italy Perfect. We are a family business with a mission! We want you to love visiting Italy as much as we do. We are sisters Lisa and Pat Byrne who lived in Italy in our youth and now travel there frequently for business and pleasure. We offer only short term rentals that we carefully hand pick for their locations, furnishings, amenities, and that we can personally recommend and would want to stay in ourselves. We travel frequently to inspect, and usually stay in, the rentals we represent. We select vacation rentals that offer charm, good locations, cleanliness, quality furnishings and hospitable welcomes. We count the number of steps up to the property, check the size of the refrigerator, shower, listen for noise, inventory the kitchen equipment and even inspect the mattresses. This is our most important point of differentiation which sets us apart from many other vacation rental firms. Even with careful advance research and personal connections, we still choose to not represent more than 50% of the properties we visit.
Pat Byrne purchased this Apartment in 2000
- english, french, italian
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 20
- Local hospitality tax paid in cash on arrival.
- Pay E50 to greeter arrivals after 6PM, weekends, holidays (6Jan, 25Apr, 1May, 2Jun, 24Jun, 15Aug). E100 (25&26Dec, 1Jan, Easter, Easter Monday).
- Evening, weekend & holiday arrivals (Jan 6, Apr 25 May 1, June 2 & 24, Aug 15, Nov 1, Dec 8) pay €50 to greeter. High holidays pay €100 to greeter.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)