100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Highly recommended! This was our first time to Barbados- the apartment is in a great & safe location
I’d like to start by saying Thank You so much to Matt and Monique for giving us the opportunity to stay in their beautiful holiday home, and for being such fantastic hosts. It was out first time visiting Barbados - we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and would highly recommend this location to all, especially couples. Upon arrival we were greeted by Matt, who gave us both a very warm welcome, then kindly gave us a well-informed tour of the property. Every room was spotlessly clean, and very well equipped with all you could possibly need, and more. I really loved the personal touches – the welcome message on the table for my partner and I, the cold drinks in the fridge after a day travelling from the UK, the maps and guides for places to go to etc. It was really thoughtful, and meant a lot to us. The apartment had a wonderful warm and welcoming feel to it – I can honestly say, it felt like home! There is so much I want to say about our stay in Barbados, however I’m conscious you may not want to read a 5,000 word essay, so here are some of the highlights:
• Gym - absolute bonus! Well equipped for holiday workouts, with air-conditioning.
• Kitchen – great and spotlessly clean oven, equipped with all cooking utensils you’d need, huge fridge/freezer, lovely dining table.
• Bedroom – super comfy queen size bed with lovely linen, more than enough space to hang and store clothes (we had x3 large suitcases worth!), super air-conditioning!
• Bathroom – Great shower (no problem with water pressure), plenty of space to store toiletries, lovely decor. All of the linen was top of the range, and plenty was provided.
• Lounge – Comfortable sofa, fantastic TV – with Net flicks! (great bonus), other games consoles. You can open up the doors onto the patio and enjoy the beautiful sunshine
• Outdoor patio area – it was really lovely to have a large private outdoor area. Great for sunbathing, equipped with an outdoor bar, large dining table and top of the range BBQ.
• Private gated driveway – this was ideal as we hired a car.
• Location – Prime! Short walk to the beach/ St Lawrence Gap. Short distance to the supermarkets. We toured the whole island (literally!), and can honestly say, this is definitely the spot to be.
• Safety – The property is very secure and the neighborhood is really welcoming. We both felt very safe.
Thank You so much Matt and Monique Fingers crossed, we’ll be back again soon! xxx