Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Common area 1
Toilet · Shower · Bidet
Toilet · Shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Please, help us and ALWAYS separate and throw garbage before leaving in Piazza della Chiesa Nuova FROM 7:00 AM TO 9:30 AM - FROM 8:00 PM TO 10:30 PM.
- ALWAYS turn off bulbs and A/C before leaving the apartment. Failure to comply with the instructions may result in additional costs.
- It is request to send arrival informations and to fix an appointment or to organize self check-in . Possible, late check-in extra fees after 8:00 pm.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by OLIVIAAsk a question
I live with my husband and our young daughter in a country side 30 km from Rome - north side. Manage it, is our main business. We breed organic cows and we have a farm for holidays. We live there and we like to welcome people all over the word. We like traveling around the world and often we spend our free time so! Knowing people and discover countries is the best way to increase your knowledge.
OLIVIA purchased this Apartment in 1900
Why OLIVIA chose Rione VI Parione
This apartment belongs to my husband family since the first years of 1900. We always thank him! It is fantastic to have such a wonderful apartment in the earth of Rome. For long time we rented it an a family but now we like sometimes and to spend few days at Residenza Sansoni just walking and discovering the simple life of these narrow streets.
What makes this Apartment unique
Residenza Sansoni is located close to Piazza Navona, Roman forum and Coloseum, in the historic center of Rome, west of the Pantheon. The Piazza Navona area is full of many outdoor cafes and typical restaurants, trattorie . Piazza Campo Dei Fioriis few steps away from the Residenza Sansoni. This piazza become a popular spot for people to hang out to admire wonderful Renaissance and Baroque buildings, street artists, musicians and poets. By day Campo de' Fiori is dominated by a world famous outdoor food market. By late afternoon a large team of street cleaners have removed any trace of the market and it becomes the lazy hangout for those having a coffee or aperitivo in one of the many outdoor bars lining the piazza. In the summer people spill out of the bars into the piazza and it has a party like atmosphere. The area always has a vibrant feel and is home to some of the best restaurants in town.
- english, italian