3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4 adults and 2 kids
Located in the children’s bunkbed room is a highchair and a packnplay if you have infants or toddlers.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a highchair and Packnplay in the rental We have a highchair and Packnplay in the rental
Pets allowed - We will allow up to 2 dogs only. No catsWe will allow up to 2 dogs only. No cats
No events - Absolutely no large gatherings Absolutely no large gatherings
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- We will not tolerate loud noise or music past 10pm. We live here on the same property and do not want our neighbors or other guests disturbed.
- No oils, soap, bubble bath or sand in hottub. Please shower prior. The floating dispenser is there to keep the tub clean. Leave it in the tub
- Max 2 dogs Not allowed on furniture or bedding. Vacuum any excess pet hair prior to your departure. Must be crated if left alone at Abalone Inn.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Julie Hughes or Brian BuckleAsk a question
About Julie Hughes or Brian Buckle
Brian and Julie completed construction on this vacation rental in June of 2006. Built by themselves, it was created to provide a comfortable lodging for family and friends when they come to visit in Tofino. It has proven to be extremely well liked by numerous groups and always has repeat guests.
Why Julie Hughes or Brian Buckle chose Tofino
The Abalone Inn is situated on an amazing 2 acre property that is completely surrounded by trees. You’ll feel like you’re on your own little property while staying here. So close to the beach that you can hear the surf and within a few minutes walk.
What makes this House unique
The Abalone has beautiful fir logs supporting the ceiling which were salvaged and milled by Brian and Julie. The ceilings are cedar tung and groove and the floor is solid hardwood. There is a beautiful large jetted tub in the master bathroom to provide that spa- like atmosphere.