3 Bedroom, 2 bath holiday house in the rain forest only 200m walk to the beach
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Pets must be pre-approved by the host and will incur a $20/day/pet fee. Please contact Bobby. Non house trained, habitual barkers are not approved.
- There is a high balcony with wire balustrades. No running or ball games please. Children must be supervised.
- The house is situated in a beautiful, quiet location with the sounds of birds and the ocean to set the scene. We request quiet after 10pm, please
We are an easy drive from the Coolum Aqua Fun park, The Bli Bli Castle, The Mooloolaba Under Water World, Australia Zoo near Beerwah and many more.
Bobby le Roux
About Bobby le Roux
My family have lived in in the Sunshine Coast for 25 years with 17 years of that time in lovely Coolum Beach. Both my kids were born and raised in Coolum Beach. We share a love of nature and the ocean where we are all active surf life savers with the Coolum Surf club.
Bobby le Roux purchased this Guest House in 2003
Why Bobby le Roux chose Coolum Beach
This property is unique in its location and amenity. We have a 99% approval rating. It is a comfortable timber house set high on poles with rustic African and Moroccan theme and a large deck.
What makes this Guest House unique
The house is set in the rain forest with natural creek running through lush tropical gardens with plenty of birds and wildlife. The garden has many 'Stag horns', 'Elk horns' and 'Birds Nests'. We are a 200m easy walk away from picturesque beaches.