About Linda Robertson
I live in the pretty little south coast town of Kiama. I love happy and positive people who care about others, and would like to think I am one of them. The best times in life happen when you spend time with your favourite people, whether that is sharing food, music, travel or just 'hanging out' relaxing. As a host I like to provide a get away that is relaxing as well as a nice place to be - one that is clean, tidy and comfortable. Having happy guests is a high priority for me.
Linda Robertson purchased this Studio in 2018
Why Linda Robertson chose Kiama
it is so close to everything, being in central Kiama. Beaches, shops, restaurants, great coffee places and the harbour are a stone's throw away.
What makes this Studio unique
The great central location as well as value for money, remembering that kiama is one of the more expensive holiday destinations, depending on location.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Nice n Cosy
Perfect for a couple. Well presented.
Thanks so much Sarah for taking the time to leave me a review. It is very much appreciated.
The property was in an easy to access location and was kept nice and tidy.
Linda was lovely to deal with, was very accommodating and happy to help. She also surprised us with a lovely bottle of bubbles. The property is in prime location for exploring and relaxing.
Thanks Sally for leaving your review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. You are right - the location right in town is so good! Thanks again.
Very well situated unit immaculately clean had everything we needed so well priced was a quiet location Owner was so very obliging
Will definitely be back hopefully soon
Thankyou Linda for a wonderful stay
Thanks so much for reviewing my property. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time here. My aim is to provide a quality property so that visitors/travellers can enjoy this beautiful town of Kiama from a fabulous location as well as a cosy, clean and comfortable unit.
Stylish contemporary studio kiama
Key was not correct key to get into building had to phone onsite manager for new keys. Owner arrived sometime later with keys. Pay for cleaning however there was dust all over the shelves with the crockery. Only half a roll of toilet paper had to get some delivered from the Sebel. Bottle of bubbles in fridge, nice touch but would have preferred to get what I paid for, No bath mats shower leaks all over floor, tap at sink drips continually, air conditioner was old and noisey. Dated decor. Overall wouldn't stay there again was very expensive for what you got should have stayed at the Sebel was a similar cost, also very noisey until midnight.
1. Regarding keys - the Sebel had changed every lock in the building earlier that week and I was given new keys. On that friday afternoon I was notified of a problem with the locks and asked to go and pick up new keys. This happened just after this lady tried to check in! She was very lovely to me when I met her and said she wasn't concerned at all. That she had been given new keys by Sebel reception.
2. There were 2 spare toilet rolls in the drawer!
3. The shower doesn't leak if the shower screen is in place!
4. At no stage have I seen the tap leaking in the bathroom basin if it's turned off. Thank you for that - I will double check it.
5. The room has just been repainted and new furniture put in, in August 2018.
6. There is a bar/bistro at the Sebel and they sometimes do weddings too. Because there are residential homes nearby they have a strict curfew re noise late into the night.
It would have been great to get a phone call during the stay so I could address any concerns.
I hope that I have adequately addressed concerns expressed and that his review doesn't deter people from booking the property. The review is incorrect in many cases as I've stated above.