Condo, 1 Bedroom + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-4)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Other (See Description)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - lanai area not suitable for children.lanai area not suitable for children.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 10
- No smoking in unit or on lanai A/C to be turned off when not in room No sand in condo! $10.00/day/person charge for over 2 guests staying in condo
- Covid Notice: Guest in our condo agree to hold Joe and Joni Leone harmless in the event that they contract the COVID virus during their stay on Maui.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA and VRHP)
Hosted by Joni LeoneAsk a question
About Joni Leone
My husband Joe and I live in Auburn CA.. We both work full time, but we try to get to the condo in Maui about every 6 months to make sure it is ready for our guests. We have an on-island manager who is available to call for any maintenance and repairs.
Joni Leone purchased this Apartment in 2003
Why Joni Leone chose Kihei
We love Kihei for it's weather, it's proximity to the ocean, and for the ease of getting to all areas of the island.
What makes this Apartment unique
In our unit you get both sunrise (over Haleakala) and gorgeous sunsets. We love the privacy that the 4th floor gives us, especially since there is a very large open space between us and the condo complex across the way. The beach just across the street is wonderful, there's a walking 'path' from our beach all the way to Wailea and it's all along the beach. It is just comfy, homey, beachy, and a great place to stay. We also provide beach chairs, a cooler and other beach items for your use.