Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 - Total number of people per week is 6.NTotal number of people per week is 6.N
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- NO LOUD MUSIC OR BEHAVIOR TO DISTURB OTHERS IN BUILDING. NO RUNNING IN HALLWAYS. .
- NO COOKING ON BALCONY AREA--USE OUTSIDE GRILLS ONLY. NO LARGE GROUPS OR PARTIES WITHOUT PRIOR HOA APPROVAL.
- NO ITEMS MAY BE HUNG ON PORCH AREA TO BLOCK SUN. CLOTHESLINE OR HOOKS ARE FOR BATHING SUITS, TOWELS, ETC. NO ITEMS IN MAIN HALLWAY/FIRE REGULATIONS.
Hosted by Bill and Alona WeddineAsk a question
About Bill and Alona Weddine
Our home is in Charlotte, NC, and we have been owners at APATBI for many years. We take great pride in keeping our 'home away from home' updated and clean for our guests to enjoy. Several of our guests come year after year and enjoy other families who are typically here at the same time each year. There is a good family atmosphere present. We offer for your enjoyment several personal photographs in the condo that give you an idea of some our family at the beach.
Bill and Alona Weddine purchased this Apartment in 1983
Why Bill and Alona Weddine chose Myrtle Beach
After living at Myrtle Beach for a period of time as a child, Bill knew that it was the place he wanted to spend lots of time as our family grew. Memories have been created here that will remain in our family forever. Owning a condo in the Shore Drive area location has so much to offer in the way of entertainment, shopping, golfing, relaxing, and eating choices. The beach here is so wide and beautiful.
What makes this Apartment unique
We enjoy the quietness offered here, though there are lots of people, the uniqueness of the family atmosphere is always present. Families seem to look out for each other because of the familiarity they feel with other families. Strangers appear to become acquaintances soon. It is a great feeling. When 'snowbirds' arrive, they have become winter friends with each other and look forward to seeing each other again year after year.