6 queen bd, 5 ba, 3 ensuite baths 2 off hall, sleeps 13 adults, 2 children.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Bd downstairs can take 2 small children onlyBd downstairs can take 2 small children only
No pets - no pets allowed due to guest allergiesno pets allowed due to guest allergies
No parties/events - and no decorations attached to walls or furnitureand no decorations attached to walls or furniture
No smoking - smoking never allowed in house EVER nor CANDLES! smoking never allowed in house EVER nor CANDLES!
Max guests: 15 (sleeps up to 13 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Smoking NEVER allowed in the house nor candles. Up to 2 children only under 15 may accompany up to 13 adults max. and occupy a provided sleeper
- Porch smoking only with butts disposed of in buckets not thrown in yard!!
There is a children's amusement park with rides at nearby City Park where is also located, The New Orleans Museum of Art and golf courses. A train runs during certain times of the year all around the park. Morning Call coffee house is located in the park and serves traditional Beignets (French donuts covered in powdered sugar) and famous coffee and chicory Au lait.
Why Tom chose Seventh Ward
Bought this home for it's historic importance and extreme beauty and elegance and to save and restore it to it's original condition for future generations to enjoy
What makes this House unique
spacious and elegant and grand and comfortable