Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Three Story Raised Chalet Will Sleep 10 guests
Due to Covid-19 we ask that you BRING YOUR OWN LINENS (sheets and towels)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - House is not "baby” proofHouse is not "baby” proof
No events - House is most appropriate for families.House is most appropriate for families.
No smoking - NON SMOKING house - no butts outside Please!NON SMOKING house - no butts outside Please!
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults) - We allow guests to check in as early as available We allow guests to check in as early as available
Minimum age of primary renter: 26 - We ask for info on your group prior to booking. We ask for info on your group prior to booking.
- Booking assumes/indicates you have reviewed and agree to lease agreement, house rules and community code of conduct.
- ******Due to Covid-19 you MUST Bring your own BED LINENS and TOWELS ******
- Violation of rules (noise, lilegal activities will result in immediate eviction)
Hosted by TimAsk a question
As a child I visited the Pocono mountains with my grandparents and always had great memories. It was a longtime wish of mine to have a place 'in the mountains'.
Tim purchased this House in 2001
Why Tim chose Pocono Pines
We visited Lake Naomi and rented a home a couple times with my wife and children. We liked the area very much and bought land to build a home in the future. The future came sooner than planned when we considered our ability to rent the home when we were not using it. We built the house in 2002.