Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Swimming pool, quiet family complex, shop closed by. parking space
1 double bed, 2 single beds The main bedrooms has a double bed of 150x200, 2 bedside tables with lights for reading and large closet-wardrobe with coat hanger, 2 pillows, winter duvet, sheets and bed cover in summer. Bedroom with view on the rear garden with mechanical shutters and doubled curtains for your privacy. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds, one of which can be built in if the second one is not used, 2 pillows, 2 duvets in winter and sheets and bed cover in summer. This bedroom which also has a view on the rear garden boasts also mechanical shutters and curtains for the night and a large closet-wardrobe with coat hangers.
Pool / Spa
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
* RESTAURANTS: 200 meters restaurant and more than 15 restaurants at the Burriana Beach.
* SHOPS: 200 meters, local drogstore and supermarket open on Sunday on the Burriana beach.
* 450 meters ( 5 minutes walking ). There are 2 big supermarkets like: SUPERSOL and MERCADONA. There is also LIDL supermarket, restaurants "chiringuitos", banks , 24 hours open pharmacy, doctors / nurse ( small clinic 24hrs emergency ). There are plenty of local supermarkets.
* PLAYA BURRIANA BEACH: 600 meters from the "tumbonas" ( sunbeds on the sandy beach) . The beach, with its Blue Flag from the European Union, with his "chiringuitos" ( beach restaurants ) and "tumbonas", totally secure, with lifeguards ( seasonal ), toilet and showers. Burriana beach has a good selection off restaurants with Spanish, English, Italian, German and Chinese, etc... cuisine. Kids play ground on the beach.
* HIGHWAY / MOTORWAY: direction to Málaga ( exit 292 ) or Almeria ( exit 295 ): 3 km,
* NERJA and its caves: 4km by bus or car,
* Local bus stop: 2 minutes walk,
* BUS station: 10-15 minutes walk. Frequent buses to all locations.
* GOLFS : Golf BAVIEVA 20 km, Golf AÑORETA 30 km, Golf de MOTRIL 40 km
* the Picasso museum and the Cathedral MALAGA (45km)
* MÁLAGA downtown PORT, Málaga Renfe rail station : 50km,
* International AIRPORT of MÁLAGA Pablo Ruiz Picasso: 45 minutes by motorway ( 55km ),
Strategic location for whom wants to visit the big towns of Andalusia:
* the Palace of the Moorish Alhambra GRANADA (100km) admired by Clinton for its beautiful sunset and Mrs Obama but also:
* Sierra Nevada SKIING RESORT, which has hosted world cup events, 1hr 30 min.
* Airport of GRANADA and the downtown: only 1hr. , 100km
* AIRPORT of ALMERÍA and the downtown: 1h30 min. 155Km
* RONDA: where they were the first corridas, 160km
* Port of ALGECIRAS (Morocco Ferries): 190km,
* Gibraltar (190km) , Tarifa beaches and world-renowned windsurfing, etc. ...
* CORDOBA (200 km) and the Cathedral / Mosque
* SEVILLA (250km) and the Spanish Square
* French border by Irún: 1000km Ferry ports at Santander/Bilbao approx 600 miles, 10 hrs by car.
* French border by Perpignan: 1180 km
* Perfect for sport people, biking, riding, kayaking, horse riding, 4 x 4 country land seeing, waterskiing, jetskiing, paddle surf, windsurfing, parasailing, bananaboat or even a relaxing pedalo.
* This region is a very well know tourist area famous for it's climate, cosmopolitan life styles and history.
* A typical Spanish market is held every Tuesday morning 10 minutes walk.
How to get there ?
* From Málaga Airport:
- Taxis are always available. A single journey from Malaga Airport to Nerja will cost approx ... Euros and take around 45 minutes. We would strongly recommend pre-booking a taxi to avoid being over charged at the airport.
- Car hire: All major car hire firms operate from the airport.
- Bus: There is a regular / excellent bus service ( with wifi ) from the airport to Málaga and every hour from Málaga to Nerja.
* By own car:
Taking the Mediterranean motorway A-7 ( AUTOVIA DEL MEDITERRANEO towards “Motril – Almería “ or “ Algeciras” ) you take exit number 292/295 and you get down to the sea.
* If car, there are free parking space in the surrounds, and there is free municipal parking only 200 meters.
Come and discover all the advantages and ideas of tourism in SolSunSoleil Torrox-Costa
Danièle Sabine DE RAED
- english, french, spanish
About Danièle Sabine DE RAED
Welcome to my ad. I am owner of this accommodation in Andalousia (Costa del Sol) that I rent all long the year for holidaymakers for holidays in summer and also for longer stay in winter with special price for retired.
Danièle Sabine DE RAED purchased this Apartment in 1995