A charming detached cottage in property of 2 ha ...
- english, french, spanish, Dutch
100% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 7 days before arrival date.
This property is set in lovely surroundings, is clean and tidy and well maintained. There is both an indoor and an outdoor dining area which is useful. The kitchen is compact, but you can still prepare a simple meal on the two ring hob and microwave.
Claire, Damien and their family were very welcoming.
The property is suitable for a couple on a short break.
We thoroughly enjoyed our two overnight stops and would have liked to have made it a weekend instead,
Quiet, perfect, comfortable
This is a dream place to stay. So quiet, very comfortable, and private. We wanted to be close to our daughter, who lives in Rixensart, and this is within walking distance to her home. But, there is plenty of parking space if you have a car.
Claire was wonderful at helping us figure out the internet, as was her son. We didn't have the breakfast in our option, but we understand it is amazing. Next time we will add that. That said, there is a well equiped kitchen with two types of coffee makers, a hot water pot, stove and fridge.
We can't wait to return next October.
Welcomes you in a green setting, ideal for a holiday, rest or professional ...
For business, 5 km from Wavre Nord zoning, GSK, and Genval, La Hulpe, LLN, ...
Are located in the center of Belgium, 5 km from the E411, 5km from the Walibi amusement park, 5 or 10 km of golf courses, 10km from the beautiful and pleasant Genval lake, 10km from the university city Louvain la Neuve and Tintin Museum and Shops and cinemas and restaurants, 20km from Brussels, 15 km from the Abbey of Villers-la-Ville, 15 km from Waterloo, 10km from the Hulpe and its castle, park and Folon Museum, 2 km from Rixensart and its castle / park, 20km from Nivelles and its collegial, 30km from Zaventem airport and 60km from Charleroi: free shuttles to order, superb hiking bicycle or on foot, near our rich Belgian Ardennes. Visits typically large Belgian breweries, snail farms, local products, ...
On request, possibility of organized tours à la carte with a guide who will make you discover Brussels: the art nouveau, the greenhouses of Laeken, Namur, Bruges, Antwerp, ..
** RIXENSART: (.4km) - The St-quai toile: very good, nice decor. Closed Sunday evening and Monday evening. 👍👍👍 Reservation: +32. 2653. 01. 49.
** GENVAL: (around the lake), 7 km max pleasant enough at sunset!
- - The Brewery: Av du Lac. Open every day + 32. 2652. 48. 46. 👍👍👍
- - The Laguna: Av. Lake. Closed on Mondays. 32. 653. 72. 95
- - The Amandier: Limalsart street, 9 closed Wednesday, Saturday noon and Sunday evening - +32. 2653. 06. 71. Gault and Millau: 16/20.
** BIERGES: (5 to 6 km)
- Happy's: very good, varied cuisine and very nice decor. Open every lunch and dinner + 32. 10. 22. 22. 40- Chée des Collines, 106- Bierges (Wavre) 👍👍👍
- the Peperoncino: it seems, very good pizzas. Open Monday to Saturday: + 32. 10. 41. 92. 59 - Rue du Poilu, 1 to Bierges (Wavre)
- Eat It: very good too, Italian. Open midday and evening only: Friday and Saturday. 32. 10. 41. 70. 01- Rue de Champles, 30- Bierges (Wavre)
** LIMAL: (2 km)
- The Leaning Tower: the closest but less refined than the others. Closed on Mondays + 32. 10. 40. 03. 75- Av Station, 1- Limal
** LASNE :( 8km)
- - Bellini: excellent Italian. Open every night except Sunday evening. 32. 354. 75. 77- Leuven, 453- Ohain
*** PIZZA-HUT: Boulevard of Europe, 50 to Bierges (Wavre)
Or delivery on site to the Gallinette: +32. 10. 81. 10. 10: specify our
Address: rue de Grandsart, 25 to Profondsart- Limal
Deliveryman: knock on the door of the house at the back of the garage.
Also, many restaurants in Louvain la Neuve (max 10km), the Longnessitude: TB, and many others and also in the center of Wavre (max 7km)
It is better to book by tel.