A great ocean view house with beach access
Why Bruce chose Blaine
Many activities in one place with amazing views and a very peaceful environment.
What makes this House unique
Outdoor adventures and Ocean Front View with private beach access.
Check-in: 3:30 pm
Check-out: 10:30 am
No smoking inside house or on decks. Pick up butts
If you choose to use the BBQ stoves, please clean them after use, and turn off the propane connection too!
Beds: 1 queen per bedroom (4 bedrooms); 1 king and 1 twin in Master Bedroom; two twin beds and three full-size sofa beds in living areas;
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
I thought the property had the perfect location, water view, quiet yet close enough to I5 to get around if needed. The property has a fully equipped kitchen which is great to make home cook meals.
Perfect for families reunions!
We had a great time at this property. The house was large and comfortable with an amazing view!!!
We enjoyed a gathering with friends for a weekend. Great place, very relaxing atmosphere.
House with a view
The view at this home is spectacular. Sitting out on the large front deck in the morning was serene and beautiful. We hit 4 sunny days and spent most of our time on the decks or on the back lawn. The house was beautiful with lots of room for 4 generations of family to get together and celebrate. The lower deck was great to have the younger kids play in a closed in area in shade. The kayaks were a nice touch.
We had an amazing mother’s/daughter’s weekend at this home! The owners were very thoughtful and responsive. The house is beautiful with plenty to enjoy for the mom’s and tweens alike. We even had an hour of whale sightings right off the front porch. We will definitely be back!!
We decided to rent this property base on reviews. Those recent reviews must have been at a different property. Upon arrival we found the exterior covered with debris, patio walkway light bent over and broken, weeds growing up through the lower deck, patio cushions heaped in one big pile that made it impossible to figure out what went were, patio furniture dirty and garbage cans half full. Interior was reasonably clean although there was a great amount of dust under the living room furniture along with spider webs inside the house and lots of webs and spiders in the garage. The one bathroom serving two of the upstairs bedroom the shower head did not work. We found a pile of dirty laundry in the lower laundry room. Views were good although there are two houses under construction between this property and the shoreline. I would be happy to provide some updated photos
Thank you for your review and for helping us improve our rental experience. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. I have contacted my handyman and gardener to address the debris, overgrowth, and overall patio cleanliness. We are sorry for the placement of the patio cushions, but it is our policy to keep them in the garage to minimize any soaking from the rain to maintain comfort. In regards to the garbage cans being half full, the garbage collection is on Thursdays and your check in happened to be on Wednesday(another previous group checked out the day before you). We do thank you for your understanding. I have notified my cleaners of the cobweb issue as well as the dirty laundry in the lower room, and my handyman will look into the shower head immediately, Thank you for all of the constructive feedback, and we will act accordingly to rectify these issues.
It is truly rare to have a place that can offer multiple attractions in one family vacation, just to name a few here:
- Whale watching tours have a launching point at nearby Semiahmoo resort conveniently, the unique almost from outer space songs orcas exchanging in the ocean are simply unforgettable.
- North Cascades National Park is about 2 hours away, one of the less known hidden gems comparing to some other national parks
- San Juan Islands aren't that far off into the pacific ocean, take a ferry to see the lavender fields can be an enchanting trip
- The boarder is literally minutes away, check out Vancouver during your stay
- Even local parks like Whatcom Falls can be a perfect day trip for a family with young children, beautiful quiet and it's free.
- http://www.tulipfestival.org/ if your vacation happens to be in the month of April, you don't want to miss the color-rich tulips fields which is about 53 miles away
- If you did not arrive from Seattle airport, a day trip to the big city can be full of excitements.
- Book a deep sea fishing trip and capture some pleasant surprises for your dinner table
It is a nice list of enjoyments awaiting.