6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Baths, Sleeps 14
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter:25
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!!!
Love this home!
We have stayed in many homes the last 15 years and this home by far is our favorite one! The kitchen is perfectly stocked! The home was impeccably clean. The pool was our favorite place to be and my 2 year old grandson loved the baby pool!! We will definitely rent this home again!
Kathleen, thank you so much for your review of Forever 409! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed staying in this home and swimming in the private pool. We look forward to host you all again in the future!
Found our Forever Vacation Home!
I seldom write a review, mainly because I'm lazy when it comes to things like this. However, me and my family were so impressed with this home that I had to take the time and let everyone know. This was our 6th Family Vacation. We are done looking for a vacation home! We have found our Forever 409 Home for the remainder of our lives!
CLEANLINESS - This home was spotless - walking-around-barefoot-clean!
DECOR - Spot on - enough to make you feel at home, but not too to be cluttered.
BATHROOMS- Showers - Huge! Clean! Plenty of hot water & great water pressure.
LOCATION - Perfect
- Three dishwashers...seriously! Two in the kitchen and one POOL level
- Two life-sized WORKING refrigerators! One in the kitchen and one POOL level
- STOCKED kitchen! Enough flatware/dishes, etc. to serve an army!! Never ran out!
- POOL..SALT WATER (check); Baby Pool (check); Huge (check); Clean (check)
- HOT Tub - another check on our list! Clean, clean, clean, clean - I will say no more
- ELEVATOR - Life saver worth it's weight in gold! No lugging supplies/luggage up flights
- TROLLEY SERVICE - with 5 babes under 7; best amenity EVER! Picks you up at your door!
- BEACH Valet - Although great idea - someone needs to get those boys a motorized vehicle!
CONS - I hate to even use this word with this house, but there were some things that could use improvement, however, it did not detract from our visit (except for the wasps & spiders)
- SKILLETS - having some non-stick would be a nice upgrade - everything stuck to those pans
- COFFEE MAKER - although we did NOT go without coffee, a Kerig would be a nice additdion for obvious reasons
- BLENDER - the blender did not have enough muscel for this smoothie-drinking family. We were thankful we brought our Blentec/Vitamix.
- SPIDERS/WASPS - I would suggest power washing/spraying the outside of the house down for all those nasty spiders/webs and check for wasp nest under all the furniture and on the decks. Most of the decks were unusable due to the spider webs and one wasp nest. Two of our little ones got stung several times when they sat on a deck chair where a nest had been built directly under it. Maintenance was prompt and took care of the problem, but the outside decking should be considered as part of the weekly cleaning.
We are so grateful that you decided to write a review this time, and what a great review it is! All of the wonderful comments you made, and even the "cons," are great for us to hear and know, as well as any future guest who will look to reserve this home for their Outer Banks vacation.
Again, we appreciate the review; it sounds like we will see you again in 2018 and many years to come!
Fantastic home for post-Christmas family vacation
Booked this home for our annual post-Christmas family get-together, and everyone agreed: it was the most impressive we've ever rented. The house was the perfect size for our family (comfortably sleeps 14 with 3 king master's suites), beautiful and clean with a well-appointed kitchen (the dual dishwashers were surprisingly helpful). Plenty of space for large groups to spread out and read (the sun room on the fourth floor was perfect for this), watch TV (one in every room), and eat (multiple large tables plus an island with bar stools). The elevator was helpful for loading and unloading luggage and food, and the kids enjoyed having a TV, foosball table, and kitchenette downstairs. The collection of books, games, and movie DVDs was an unexpected bonus. Multiple porches with comfortable chairs and swings for relaxing. The kids were disappointed that the pool was covered for the winter, but there was plenty to do in the Corolla area (even in winter: nature trails to the bay, looking for wild horses while driving on the 4WD beach, tours of the light house, etc.). We hope to book this home again in the near future.
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to submit such a wonderful review of the home "Forever 409." The staff at Paramount Destinations pride ourselves on delivering a memorable experience and know that all vacations are special; we are so excited that we contributed to a wonderful experience for you and your family. We do hope you choose Paramount for future vacations and we look forward to welcoming you once again to our area. In the meantime, safe travels!
This house was amazing. We have a pretty high standard when it comes to rental properties and this house did not disappoint. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.
The most amazing vacation ever
I can't even begin to explain how much we loved OBX and this house. We had never been to this area and were very nervous about what you can find at a new location, but we were more than happy with everything about our trip. Paramount was amazing to work with, and we LOVED having the APP for checkin/checkout information. It was extremely helpful having one less stop at our beginning and our end. The house was the best beach house ever. We loved everything about the design of the house and had more than enough room for our families. We also loved how convenient the trolley stop was! Forever 409 will always be Forever our Favorite xoxo!