Rooms and beds
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 2121
- HOUSE RULES Please review the rental agreement for complete details of rules and responsibilities. Thank you! We hope you have a wonderful stay! We have provided the following in as much detail as possible to support your enjoyment, and to help ensure that everything meets your needs and expectations. If you should have any questions or concerns about the Rental Rules or anything else, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to your stay! Smoking/Burning: Smoking is not permitted inside the property anywhere. A designated smoking area can be found outside your private entrance. Cigarette butts and/or matches MUST be collected and safely and properly disposed of. The burning of anything, including but not limited to candles, fireworks, pipes and incense, is prohibited. Rental Party: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Guest assumes all financial and legal responsibility for all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property. Responsibility: Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness, or damage to personal property of Guest and/or anyone Guest permits to be on the property, that occurs while on the premises or its facilities regardless of cause. The property is NOT baby-proofed; creating a safe environment for babies and children is the sole responsibility of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest is expressly and solely assuming all financial and legal responsibility for and assuming all risk of any harm and/or damage arising from their use of the premises and is additionally doing so on the behalf of the rental party and for any others whom Guest permits to use the premises. Maintenance: Guest and all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property will keep the property and furnishings neat, clean and in good order. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses and keep them clean of all spills. Pets: Pets are allowed only with prior permission. An additional fee of $25 will be charged for each pet per stay. Parking / Vehicles: Guest is entitled to use the driveway for the parking of no more than four motor vehicle(s) owned and/or operated by the Guest and all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property. Parking space(s) may not be transferred, conveyed, or otherwise assigned to anyone other than the members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property without Homeowner’s express consent. Guest may park cars, small minivans, small SUVs, motorcycles and small pick-up trucks ONLY. No other vehicles (including but not limited to campers, RVs, buses, vans, limousines, trailers, boats and/or any large or oversized land or water craft) may be parked or stored anywhere on the premises or property or on the avenue/street outside the property. Failure to comply with this provision may result in towing of vehicles without notice to Guest. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the Guest and may be deducted from Guest’s Security Deposit. Housekeeping: There is no housekeeping service. While linens and towels are included, maid service is not included or available. Guest and all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property will keep the premises, including bathrooms and kitchen, clean and in good order at all times. While reasonable post-stay cleaning and linen laundry are included in your rental, please note that excessive post-stay cleaning (ie: dirty dishes, food left in refrigerator/freezer, trash in rooms, oven cleaning, etc) may result in deductions from your security deposit. Please leave our home tidy and in good order. Thank you! Drugs + Alcohol: No illegal drugs are permitted on the property. Alcohol use is permitted by those 21 and over. Storms: In the event that authorities order a mandatory evacuation of the property during Guest’s stay, we will refund any unused portion of rent due to said evacuation. No other refunds will be given due to weather. Ice/Snow: We make every effort to keep the driveway and walkways clear of snow, ice and other hazards, but it is the Guest’s sole responsibility to ensure steps, walkway and driveway are safely clear of ice and snow or other hazards. Homeowner is not responsible for, and Guest assumes sole legal and financial responsibility for, any accidents, injuries, damage or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities because of weather related issues, ice, snow and/or hazards whether or not related to weather. Keys: Copying of house keys is prohibited. There is a $100 key charge per lost key. If keys are not turned in after the end of Guest’s stay, the cost of rekeying the locks will be deducted from Guest’s Security Deposit. Issues: Should Guest or any members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property experience any problems or issues (including issues with electronics, appliances, internet, etc) with the property, furnishings, appliances and/or electronics, Guest will not attempt to address it but will immediately inform Homeowner who will make every effort to repair, fix or address the problem or issue promptly. No refunds will be issued should any systems, appliances, electronics, furnishings or anything else on the property fail or falter during the term of Guest’s stay. General Use: Guest and all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property will not create a nuisance or annoy, disturb, inconvenience, or interfere with the enjoyment and peace and quiet of any other residents in the neighborhood in any manner including but not limited to noise levels, littering, trespassing, and/or parking. Recycling: Please place all recyclable materials in the recycling bin in accordance with the posted recycling rules, and ensure that all recycling materials are clean and free of dirt, food and/or liquids before placing in the recycling bin. If staying at the property on Recycling Day (every Wednesday), please place all accumulated recycling in the bin outside for collection. Trash: As trash cans at the property become full, please empty and place trash in bags and place outside in the trash bin for collection. Please use trash bags in all household trash cans to keep the trash cans clean. Linens: Upon your arrival, all beds will be made with clean linens and the linen closets/shelves stacked with clean towels. If you are staying in the Studio Apartment, a washer/dryer is available for your use during your stay should you wish clean towels or linens. On the last day of your stay, please place any dirty towels in the bathtub or shower stalls, and pull back the covers on any beds that have been used. Parties: No parties are permitted. Small gatherings are allowed with prior approval. Locked Areas: Several rooms, closets and/or cabinets are locked and contain Homeowner’s personal possessions. Guest and all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property agree not to tamper with or attempt to access these areas.
Hosted by CJ KennaAsk a question
About CJ Kenna
The Haven Institute is an unusual and special place. Inspiring, effective, and results oriented expression, exploration, and expansion is the foundation on which every program is built. Since its inception, over 1000 people have benefited from The Haven Institute's programs, often experiencing significant personal growth as a result of their participation in the Institute’s programs. Cultivating a Haven where these life-changing moments can be realized is our passion, as we believe that positive change in the world happens one person at a time. We believe in the reality of positive change, lasting happiness and personal fulfillment. We believe in the vastness of human potential, and know first-hand the positive and life-changing effects tilling this soil produces. We also believe this important work is best supported by and effectively enhanced when people feel emotionally safe, physically comfortable, and mentally free, confident that they are in a place where they can openly express without judgment, explore without worry, and be empowered to enthusiastically and guiltlessly focus on themselves and their goals in peace, and without pressure, hurry or expectation. Our programs stimulate, intrigue, inspire, and gently challenge students to expand their faculties of perceptive imagination, awareness and intuition through innovative, evidence-based programs lead by knowledgeable certified facilitators, in the company of new friends who share similar goals, ideas, concerns, and aspirations. The Haven Institute is a place where anything can be discussed and explored, where positive change is more than possible, where rest is celebrated, where goals and potentials are realized, where stress is gently kicked to the curb, and where peace and happiness can be rediscovered.
CJ Kenna purchased this Apartment in 1999
Why CJ Kenna chose Camden
This is the only property we know of in Camden where you can get lost in 66 acres of trails and nature right outside your door, and yet walk into town in about 10 minutes. Leave your car with us and walk into town for exceptional gourmet dining, drinks on the harbor, and browse a plethora of unique shops and galleries after your morning hike. And don't forget to add on a massage or a Reiki session, or plan a customized meditation while you're with us... it's all available right here at The Haven.
What makes this Apartment unique
• Located in Camden Village • Walk to the harbor and into town for shopping + dining • Walk out the backdoor into 66 acres or trails and arboretum • Massage, Energy Work, Meditation sessions available on-site • Tranquil, Peaceful, Relaxing
- english, a little French and a little Sign Language