Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
convertible sofa bed
(2) Queen size Beds (1) Full size bed (1) King size pull out sofa bed in living room for additional sleeping or sleeping in front of fireplace
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Smoking allowed - but preferred outdoorsbut preferred outdoors
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Lower the heat to 45% when you've finished your stay. Turn off all lights and fans in all rooms. Put trash & recycling into the bins in the garage.
- Strip beds & put all used linens and towels into the bathtubs. Sweep out rooms/ no need to vacuum DON'T leave the screen doors locked when you leave!
- Pick up your dog poop or throw into woods, cig butts throw into ashes or garbage. NO SMOKING IN HOUSE Don't throw butts in woods You're in a forest!!
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Exceptional hiking in and around the area
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, Dutch
About Lorrie Snyder
Built from a one room cabin in 1986. Sits at the front of 60 acres mostly wooded, with about 5-6 cleared acre around the house.. Great for mountain biking and ATV's
Lorrie Snyder purchased this House in 1986
Why Lorrie Snyder chose Ancramdale
Located 1 1/2 hrs ( 90 miles) from NYC. Great local atmosphere. Amazing views. 60 private acres
What makes this House unique
This home offers total privacy, fresh mountain air and water (artesian well), tranquility, and magnificent views.