Lakefront House, Covered dock 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 12 Sleeps
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 150.00 fee per pet. Two pets max150.00 fee per pet. Two pets max
No parties/events - Maximum number of guests is twelve. Maximum number of guests is twelve.
No smoking - Smoking allowed outside the house only.Smoking allowed outside the house only.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Maximum number of guests is twelve. All quests must be registered at time of reservation. No house parties.
* Enjoy boating,water skiing, fishing swimming on norris lake.
* Cove lake state park located just two minutes away with walking
trails inground pool and tennis courts.
* Local marinas have restaurants and live bands on weekends for your
* Shopping and restaurants within five minutes.
* Fine dining and night life in knoxville just twenty five minutes.
* Gatlinburg and Smokey mountains fifty to sixty minutes.
* If you just enjoy staying close to home this house is on a dead end
street with very little traffic for an after dinner walk.
* Plenty of parking for autos and boat trailers.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About ALLEN SIMPSON
Lives in Loveland Ohio
ALLEN SIMPSON purchased this House in 2000
Why ALLEN SIMPSON chose Caryville
I have made this house what I would expect in a vacation rental. People go on vacation to spend time with friends and family but also like to have their own space at times. This house is set up with a bedroom and bathroom on each floor. It also has everything you will need for entertaining. Cable TV and a great stereo system with speakers on the deck and at the boat dock.
What makes this House unique
House has a private setting with no other boat docks next to it. Located in a cove with a launch ramp minutes away. Plenty of parking for boats and jet skies. Outside bar on lower covered deck. Close to the highway no long windy roads to travel. Two miles to Twin Cove Marina