2 bed/2 bath with Ocean/Pool View. Non-driving beach. Summer in NSB is magical.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
New Smyrna Beach offers a vast array of local attractions,including:
* The Scenic Lighthouse at Ponce Inlet.
* Turtle Mound at Canaveral National Seashore (a protected sanctuary)
* Historic Flagler Avenue with quaint shops, galleries, & restaurants
* New Smyrna Beach Flea Market.
* Antique Shopping Pavilions.
* Sugar Mill Ruins and Turnbull Ruins are all close by.
* Horseback riding, hiking and bike rentals are also available.
* Access to park and tennis courts nearby.
* Ten golf courses within easy access.
* World famous Daytona Beach is only 20 minutes away.
The beautiful Inter-coastal Waterway, just minutes away, offers a
great variety of fishing and water sports wtih ocean
access...snorkeling, diving, water skiing, jet skiing, surfing.
(Boat rentals are available), river cruises, and catamaran sailing.
If you're a gambler, there are two gambling Cruise Lines offering
free 4 hour cruises twice daily within easy driving distance from
In addition to the local sites to see, there are also 'more famous'
attractions within an hour's drive, including Disney World,
Universal Studios, Sea World, Blue Springs (manatee viewing),
Central Florida Zoo, Kennedy Space Center, Daytona International
Speedway, and beautiful and historic St. Augustine. These are all
easy 'day trips' from New Smyrna Beach.
And don't forget, Central Florida is a golfer's paradise, so come
prepared to tee it up! There are ten golf courses within easy
About Deb Fischbach
We live in Orlando but love to get-away to New Smyrna Beach when we can.
Why Deb Fischbach chose New Smyrna Beach
Its well maintained, friendly folks, and there are no cars allowed on this part of the beach. Once you park its just a few steps to the condo unit. Two Pools (one is heated), north and south beach access to no driving beach, two sundecks, laundry facilities and shuffleboard courts are all available for your use. Each unit has (1) covered parking space assigned to it. Please obtain parking permits from the office for additional vehicles and guests. Boats, trailers or RV’s are not allowed on property. Children under 12 must be supervised in all amenities.
What makes this Condo unique
The views are fantastic, downtown New Smyrna Beach is friendly & quaint. You can relax, fish, kayak or stand-up paddleboard. Lots of amazing places to dine. Check in / Check out: Check in: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Check out: 10:00 AM If you need to check-in after 4:00 PM, please call the office at (386) 427-2981 to make arrangements. Office Hours Monday-Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday 9:00AM – 2:00PM Closed on Sundays.