Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, Queen size Beds (2) Each Guest Bedroom
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - ABSOLUTELY NO PETS (per condo association rules).ABSOLUTELY NO PETS (per condo association rules).
No smoking - ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING.ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- NO GRILLING anywhere on grounds -- per both condo association rules and City of Gulf Shores ordinance.
- Please adhere to trash rules which will be shared when access information is provided (approximately 4-7 days prior to arrival).
- Please adhere to the condo association rules shared with access information (including NO PETS ALLOWED). Violators of NO PETS rule will be fined!
Outlet Shopping, NOTE, Small user fees for Pools/Tennis/Fitness Facilities (SEE NOTE ABOVE), AREA GOLF COURSES, PENINSULA GOLF & RACQUET CLUB, COTTON CREEK AT CRAFT FARMS, CYPRESS BEND AT CRAFT FARMS, GLENLAKES GOLF CLUB, GULF LINKS GOLF COURSE, GULF SHORES GOLF CLUB, KIVA DUNES, LOST KEY GOLF CLUB, QUAIL CREEK, ROCK CREEK GOLF CLUB, SOLDIERS CREEK GOLF CLUB, TIMBERCREEK GOLF CLUB
Avid golf fans from the Southern Tennessee/North Alabama area.
Owner purchased this condo in 2005
Why Owner chose Gulf Shores
My husband is an avid golfer, and The Peninsula offers the best golfing facility in the Gulf Shores area with 27 holes of challenging, beautiful golf and a staff that is first rate.
What makes this condo unique
Our condominium is so spacious and homelike -- complete with top-of-the-line furnishings and appointments. With its location in The Peninsula Golf and Racquet Club, you have the peace, quiet, and security of a gated community. The community is ideal for walking or jogging, or you can sit on the screened porch and watch the golfers pass by. Pack a picnic for lunch or dinner, and a short walk will take you to the pier and gazebo on Bon Secour Bay. Of course, the wonderful gulf beaches are only a short drive away, and the Tanger Outlet Center is about a 15 minute drive north.