Relax, wind down and enjoy the sounds of nature in our cosy self-contained retreat overlooking beautiful Port Stephens. T&T Waterview Retreat features a one bedroom and ensuite with spa bath, separate lounge and kitchenette.
Looking for a quick getaway out of Sydney? Or, heading back to Sydney and want a stay two and a half hours out? T&T Waterview Retreat is so easy to get to - it is a short 10 minute drive from the motorway.
For the more adventurous, there is plenty to do...
* There is a boatramp and barbecue facilities 100 meters away.
* Just 10 minutes from the Retreat is Tea Gardens. Situated on the Myall River, it has great coffee shops, restaurants and a pub overlooking the water.
* A short 15 minute drive from T&T Waterview Retreat is Bennetts Beach where you'll find an isolated 14.3km long strip of sand. The southern end is patrolled during the swimming season from October to April and certain parts are accessible for 4WD vehicles.
Check out the visitor reviews on tripadvisor. One said, “Sitting on the beach, you look across to Broughton and John Gould islands – it is a very special outlook and very picturesque...There is free car parking at the beach but if you are staying in Hawks Nest, you can probably walk. There are a couple of coffees shops, a fantastic bakery and a milk bar all nearby. In the summer afternoons, the SLS upstairs bar is open - sit with a drink overlooking the length of Bennetts Beach, watching the sun set over the water”.
* At the southern end of Bennetts Beach you can access the Mount Yacaaba Walking Track which takes you to the panoramic views at the top of Mount Yacaaba (7km return).
* Just around the corner from Bennetts Beach is Jimmys Beach. Being part of Port Stephens inlet, it usually has very calm water – ideal for a relaxing walk or swim and great for kids. You'll often see dolphins, so take your camera!
* Another attraction is taking the ferry from Tea Gardens, across Port Stephens, to Nelson Bay. Dolphins are frequently sited.
Come and and enjoy the relaxing sounds of nature and beautiful sunsets overlooking the water.