Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms Townhouse close to CBD & New Hospital
Beautiful linen,extra pillows ,electric blanks , spare blankets ,and lovely doona covers Built in ward robes in all bedrooms .Two of the bedrooms have en-suites .
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All children over 2 yr are charged a fee .All children over 2 yr are charged a fee .
Smoking allowed - Only at back court yard not in front of unit.Only at back court yard not in front of unit.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Late check out at an additional can be requested iLate check out at an additional can be requested i
Minimum age of primary renter:
- The entire house is available however, only bed rooms for the number of people booked will be available .A single/ couple one room will be available
- We kindly request that all shoes to be removed before entering bedrooms & stairs. We ask kindly guests to refrain from eating & drinking in bedrooms
- We kindly request that all guests read our house rules & information pack left on the dining room table to ensure a more comfortable stay .
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
300 metres from Bendigo health 900 metres to the tennis centre 500 metres to the public pool public football ground 1.5 kms to the show grounds
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
Mark and I love living and working in Bendigo , Sharing our townhouse with travellers gives us the opportunity to share Bendigo city with it's wonderful historical buildings and wonderful history . Bendigo city provides lots of activities for tourists visiting Bendigo .Wonderful restaurants, amazing art gallery showcasing and exhibits only exclusive to Bendigo ,many nearby wineries and hosting many state and national sporting events in our many sporting venues Easy parking and close accommodation, Bendigo has everything for a work passing through central Victoria or holiday stop over
Laura purchased this Townhouse in 2015
Why Laura chose North Bendigo
Our town house is a modern spacious accommodation with all amenities to make a comfortable short or long stay at affordable prices for singles, couples or families, one night or multiple nights .
What makes this Townhouse unique
Spacious area in a private house with all the amenities for a comfortable stay .