Sleeps 6, Pool, Pool Table, Private Bedroom
King Size Bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - NO PETS OR ANIMALS ALLOWED OF ANY KIND!!NO PETS OR ANIMALS ALLOWED OF ANY KIND!!
No smoking - Smoking outside is permitted Smoking outside is permitted
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 20
- No Glass by pool area or back porch. Swim at your own risk. Children of ALL ages must be monitored in pool area at ALL times!
- Visitors count as additional guest. There is a $10 per night per person for each additional guest/visitor over 2 guest.
- There is a $15 extra vehicle fee if you have more than two vehicles. Please note a trailer counts as one vehicle.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Michelle Taylor
I am a young professional that worked in education for 17 years before deciding to take a different path. Southern hospitality has been ingrained in me from an early age and I just knew I would enjoy making guests happy and comfortable while they were visiting. So in June I began a new company called Southern Backroad Retreats. Southern Backroad Retreats began with only The Pool House and now I also rent the bottom floor (3 bedroom and full kitchen) of my in-laws home. The Pool House which was home to David, my husband, and our two older children. We had an old farmhouse located where the main house sits now. One night while I was cooking supper David sold the farmhouse to a neighbor to be moved. David and I, along with our crew, built the Pool House at night and on the weekends. This after hours build turned into home for four years. We got pregnant with our third child and knew the one bedroom escape would not hold us all. That is when David built me the house of my dreams next door to The Pool House. Since then our kids have used The Pool House to entertain friends and the entire family enjoys curling up in front of a rolling fire! Today, my husband David and I manage our businesses Taylor Construction & Roofing & Southern Backroad Retreats. Time that isn't spent working we spend watching our children play ball or enjoying a leisure drive on the mule around the countryside. David and I hope you enjoy the country as much as we do! God Bless, Michelle & David Taylor