About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Must be discussed prior to reservationMust be discussed prior to reservation
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Outdoor QUIET TIME is 10pm to 8am and is strictly enforced by the City of Palm Springs. Any violation can be subject to a $500 fine paid by tenant.
- Outdoor music can be played during daytime hours but cannot be loud enough to be heard when off the property. Violations subject to fines by City.
- Pool heating fees apply during the months of October - April each year.
Hosted by Chris CundariAsk a question
About Chris Cundari
We live and work in San Diego, but enjoy spending weekends in Palm Springs with family and friends.
Why Chris Cundari chose Palm Springs
We fell in love with this neighborhood many years ago when looking for a 'second home' to purchase in Palm Springs. We purchased this home from the original owners, who are now deceased, and then proceeded to update the entire home and property. We have spent many weekends here at this house over the years and have many wonderful, fond memories.
What makes this House unique
This home sits on a quiet culdesac and is on a large, long lot. The homes on either side of our home are at a distance, which allows a lot of privacy. Our pool/spa are located on the side of the lot, which allows for direct access from both bedrooms via a glass sliding door. We designed one side of the pool deck along with the location of the spa to have great mountain views. We have landscaped the property with rocks, gravel, succulants, palm trees, mixed in with various color. This allows for a tropical, yet warm desert feel. We get quite a lot of compliments on how comfortable our back yard is to be in. We just recently re-tiled our pool with 1x1 blue & white tiles, which added a contemporary look to the pool. Please read our reviews as they provide various descriptions (from folks other than ourselves) about the inside and outside of our beautiful vacation home!