Family Friendly & 300 metres from four mile beach
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Self check-in via lockbox. We expect the house to be respected and noise levels kept to a minimum as this is a quiet neighbourhood
- Please remove sand from your feet or shoes before entering villa. There is a tap at the side of the house to wash your feet.
- Prior departure please tidy up , wash dry and put away dishes, place all rubbish in external bins by the side of the house and place key in lockbox
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
Follows regional health guidelines: COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawaii – USA)
Hosted by Natasha ManoharanAsk a question
About Natasha Manoharan
I enjoy good food, wine, movies, books, yoga, meditation. My husband and i enjoys walking, watching movies and travelling together. Dave and i have traveled around Australia, Malaysia, Singapore,Thailand, New Zealand, Hawaii and some parts of America. Our favourite travel destinations so far are locally - Far North Queensland and overseas New York and Hawaii. We have set up our holiday home ' Queenslander @ 4 Mile ' with hosting guests as a top priority. It is our holiday home but your 'home away from home' and also your home base for exploring Port Douglas and beyond. We want all our guests to have a great experience at 'Queenslander @ 4 Mile' and Port Douglas .Please feel free to contact me about the home or Port Douglas via homeaway or mobile. A local housekeeper is available for emergencies.
Why Natasha Manoharan chose Port Douglas
It is a great house for all sort of holiday makers. It is a great spacious house for couples. It has 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms so it is also great for larger groups travelling together as well. It is perfect for long stay or short stays if that is all the time you have in Port Douglas.Four Mile Beach is only 300 metres away so it has great access to the beach and it is only a 6 minute drive into the town centre. The Beach Shack restaurant, OTZ cafe, take away shop and liquor store is only 5 minutes walk away. The local supermarket called IGA supermarket is 2 minutes drive away by car.
What makes this Villa unique
You will get a truly relaxed authentic queenslander beach holiday experience in this house .