34 Burrum Street , Burrum Heads
Situated right on the river, Go Fish sleeps up to 10 guests in this spacious two-story home away from home.
100m from the shops, you can get the fish and chips home without (you or the food) breaking into a sweat. And if you fancy a swim, walk mere metres from the back gate to the beautiful river.
Each level is self-contained but connected by external stairs, giving families and friends independent space with plenty of socialising area. Staircase gates and fully-fenced yard make this house extremely child and pet friendly (2 dogs max as per council regulations, pets upon request and outside only, option to keep kids in or out as you please).
Upstairs contains: 3 bedrooms (2Q, 2S), 2 bathrooms (ensuite & main bath with tub & separate toilet), modern kitchen (dishwasher, microwave & large fridge/freezer), lounge (TV, DVD, CD & Bluetooth speaker system), dining room plus two large verandas with outdoor furniture for dining/entertaining (one overlooking the river).
Downstairs contains: 1 bedroom (1Q, 2S), 2 bathrooms, kitchen (stove, microwave, fridge/freezer), lounge (TV, DVD), dining room, externally accessed laundry (washer/dryer) and additional entertainment area plus 6 burner gas BBQ.
- New furniture, appliances, utensils, linen (protectors, doonas, pillows and doona and pillow covers) and equipment throughout.
- Fully screened with some security screens.
- Ceiling fans upstairs and pedestal fans provided downstairs.
- Large yard and a double lock up garage to accommodate additional vehicles/boats.
- Outdoor fish cleaning bench and bait freezer in laundry.
- Outdoor shower for use after a swim at the beach.
- A selection of CD's, DVD's, games, books and puzzles provided.
HOUSE IS RENTED AS "WHOLE HOUSE" ONLY. NO SMOKING INSIDE!
Sheets and towels are NOT supplied. Hire at extra cost. As per council regulations only 2 dogs per property. $170 cleaning fee applies for every booking on top of normal tariff.