Sleeps 4. Features include: linen, air con. LINEN PROVIDED.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter:18
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Great location and view
Great place for a short winter break. It was clean, warm and comfortable with a great ocean view. Easy coastal walk into town. We enjoyed our stay.
Never stay there
No barbeque machine
No electric grill
Washing machine door brocken
Vaccum cleaner doesnt have bag
For the amount of money paid I could ve got a better deal. I realised no bbq as on web but no elect grill when on holidays with a rainy weather so going out for bbq night time was not fun and staff did nt bother getting from other kalimna apartments which all have one and clearly there was plenty vacant apartments.when I rang the office and told them they said they will try but clearly that wasnt important enough.
Very disappointed with my stay.
Even taps inside shower dont work properly and just splash water everywhere.
We stayed at a gorgeous location 13/206 Mountjoy Pde, Kalimna Apts in Lorne. Great views, nice place. Most basics were all there. However could easily enough be made more inviting and friendly by better cleaning &.....
Place was not inexpensive. So was surprised to find::
- the place not well cleaned. My wife had to clean down the sofa before we could sit down...dust, food etc. Under sofa was also not properly cleaned.
- no fly wire door on the door going out to the balcony, so we were constantly fighting the blowflies
- vacuum was provided (to clean up dead flies, :-) ) but was so blocked, that it was virtually useless.
- no hair dryer ( first place we have ever stayed at, no matter what the price to find that missing)
- I have become so lazy accepting the fact that wireless availability is a given with higher priced apts that I did not bother to check.. :-( Will have to in future ..as there was none here.
- TV signal went belly up or 3rd day. Called up to be told that Lorne's reception is iffy. They were polite enough, can't fault that. However, 12hours non reception is not normal I would suggest. They said they would send someone out the following day. No one came and I heard not a thing from them or anyone else to arrange a time etc to check it out . Did some internet searching to find that an upgrade is what is needed out here if reception is not solid. Reception returned the following day.
- the toaster provided was more suitable to real bottom of the rung place.. looked real cheap and took only the thinnest of bread. Does no justice to a potentially great place.
Fantastic location within walking distance to Main Street shops and pubs! Comfortable accomodation with two rooms and two separate toilets, and balcony with lovely view, perfect for two couples or a family. Only down fall was the noisy occupants in the apartments behind us.