28 Heath Street oozes old school beach charm where you will instantly feel at home. Walk through the front door and the house opens up to a combined living/dining area leading straight out to the covered BBQ/alfresco space. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner or a game of cards out here and wile the hours away.
Located in Heath Street and within walking distance to the local beaches and town centre you have all you need at your fingertips.
What we love ...
- 8 minute walk to the Main Beach and 14 minutes to the town centre
- Covered outdoor BBQ area perfect for morning brekkys and evening BBQ's
- Lovely gardens and front patio with seating for 2
- Fully fenced yard so you can kick a ball in the front safe from traffic
- Complimentary WiFi
Tell me more ...
- Styled with a relaxed coastal decor
- Timber floorboards
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Coffee pod machine
- TV and DVD player with playstation for guest use
- Ceiling fans
- Internal laundry
- There is no garage access; parking in driveway to left of house only with space for 2 vehicles.
IMPORTANT - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS AND IS STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- Starting from $635.00 per week (Low Season) and 1 - 3 night stays available (Low Season only)
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.