Your home away from home is in the very heart of the Canberra eating district known as Braddon - home of the rainbow roundabout.
It is located on upper Lonsdale and is a 10 min walk to the hub of the city where buses (local, airport and interstate) all meet.
The apartment itself is modern, spacious, well equipped and comes with fast Wi-Fi, free Netflix, bathroom amenities and a big cozy bed.
the main bedroom has a comfortable king sized bed to provide you with a welcome night’s rest after your eating adventures along with full length mirrors and clean fluffy towels.
Enjoy views from the sprawling balcony as you unwind with a coffee.
The living area has a two-seater lounge for comfortable nights in front of the TV.
This lounge also can be converted to a bed for an extra guest - sheets, pillows and a comforter will be provided.
A double bed is located in the open study, along with a desk for laptop use.
Please note that as there is no door, this isn't a bedroom.
Curtains have been hung from the ceiling for guest privacy.
• Balcony with outdoor setting
• New furnishings
• Bedroom has a king sized bed with generous storage
• Study with laptop friendly working area
• New double bed in the study
• Fold down lounge for 5th guest
• Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances (no microwave)
• Full laundry (washer, dryer, iron, clothes steamer and ironing board)
• Fully tiled bathroom with large shower recess
• Walk in shower
• Seasonal comfort via reverse cycle air control
• Secure visitor underground parking can be arranged for 1 car
You will have access to the apartment excluding a locked linen cupboard.