This lovely modern two storey townhouse enjoys beautiful views over Corrigans beach and is located within short walking distance to Batehaven shopping hub. The reserve opposite boasts a large fenced children's park including BBQ's, exercise equipment and a zip line. Cycling and walking paths run along the bay to Batemans Bay clubs, restaurants, Catalina golf club, skate park, animal park and main shopping centre. The long shore line of Corrigans Beach, located across the road, is good for walking, shell hunting, crabbing, fishing and other water sports such as snorkeling, sailing, kite boarding and jet skiing.
Why spend your vacation at a cheap budget hotel, motel or caravan park when you can have all the luxury of your home away from home on the NSW south coast. Just 2 hours south east of Canberra or 3.5 hours by car from Sydney. No matter the weather there is always lots of things to do and places to go in the area. From boating, river cruises and charter fishing. To mini golf, the movies or feeding the kangaroos at Eurobodalla Botanic Gardens with the kids. It is only a short drive to the historic craft villages of Mogo, Nelligan and Tilba. The kids will also enjoy Mogo Zoo or the Birdland Animal Park which is walking distance from the unit. Sunday markets are also held at Corrigans Beach Reserve the first and third Sunday of the month. Surfing and surf beaches are also in easy reach at Batemans Bay, Ulladulla, Broulee, Narooma and Mollymook. Or just relax at a local spa or cafe.
Message from the owner:
"We have only recently acquired the property and styled it to our tastes. We hope you enjoy Seaspray, your experiences and memories of your staycation as much as myself and my daughters do. Please search and visit our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/stayseaspray/) or Instagram (@stayseaspray) accounts for more photos and information. Tag or let us know what you think!"
Seaspray Beach Holiday rental Accommodation features:
- 2 bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and a large sofa bed for extra guests.
- A tidy bathroom with spa bath.
- Open plan lounge room with 55' smart TV, Blueray DVD, complete with air conditioning and original art works.
- Large sunny tiled balcony flows from living offering uninterrupted ocean views, perfect for morning coffee or sunset drinks.
- Light filled dining and kitchen with dishwasher, ample storage and water views.
- Private enclosed courtyard to front.
- Positioned in a quiet complex with remote secure underground car parking.
- Downstairs laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer.
- WIFI is available (daily and weekly rates) via Telstra Air and Fon hotspots in the area.
- A selection of kids DVDs, board games and books.
1st Bedroom: 1 x Double.
2nd Bedroom: 2 x Singles.
Living Area: Sofa Bed available for use.
Sheets and towels are not provided. Contact Kylie of Blissful Bedding for all your linen requirements on:
M: 0403 305 553
PEAK: Dec & Jan School Holidays (7 Night Minimum), Easter (4 Night Minimum).
HIGH: Dec, Jan, School Holidays, June Long Weekend.
MID: Feb, Mar, Apr, July School Holidays, Sept, Oct, Nov.
LOW: May, Jun, Jul, Aug.
*All Bookings Incur A $119 Booking Fee.
*Unless otherwise stated, our properties are not pet friendly and are non-smoking.