1/44 Cedar Street is situated in a quiet pocket of Evans Head, only a short stroll to local amenities and beaches. There are 4 good sized bedrooms featuring airconditioning over 2 levels, with lots of space for the family to relax.
You are greeted by a spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining fixed with quailty high-end furnishings and well equipped with all the holiday essentials.
The undercover patio area is perfect for enjoying a cup of tea in the morning or BBQ of an afternoon. There is even off street parking to park your boat!
You will fall in love with this townhouse, ideally suited for a family or group of friends looking for that getaway to rejuvenate and unwind.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with electric stove/oven, large double door fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Downstairs loungeroom features a Smart and DVD player
- DVD's and board games for your enjoyment
- Ducted aircon in upstairs areas (inc. bedrooms and living area)
- Split system aircon in downstairs areas
- Dining table for 8 guests
- Master bedroom downstairs with queen bed, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Comfortable 2nd living room upstairs
- Upstairs features 3 bedrooms with ducted aircon
- Powder room downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Access to clothesline from laundry
- Generous double lock up garage with remote control access
- Shared driveway with other occupants within the complex
IMPORTANT - THIS PROPERTY STRICTLY DOES NOT ALLOW PETS AND IS STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
- Starting from $850.00 per week (Low Season).
- Please note tariffs maybe subject to change. Always check with our Reception team for the best rate.
- During some seasons arrival may be restricted depending upon public holidays and school terms. Please call our office directly if you would like to book a different arrival day.
- Book through Evans Head First National to ensure you always book the best rate.
- Linen is not included (i.e sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) , unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- Linen hire available from the Evans Head Laundrette, 0420 935 482, to book and pay directly.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted (1.5% surcharge applies). AMEX and Diner's cards are not accepted.
- After hours key pickup can be arranged, please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.
- A $35.00 booking fee applies to ALL bookings. Guests will be required to pay a higher deposit and booking fee if bookings are made through any booking sites other than Evans Head holiday accommodation.
- A $50.00 cleaning fee applies to ALL bookings.
- Evans Head First National processes a pre-authorisation with the credit card details provided on each check in form. Keys will only be accessible once the Security Bond is held or paid by Eftpos. Please refer to SECURITY BOND in our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- Christmas Bookings: Current Christmas bookings only have preference to rebook from year to year; if a booking is made online for the Christmas period Evans Head First National reserves the right to cancel it. Current guests have up until their vacating date to rebook after that time it will be open. Once the booking calendar is open to the public Evans Head First National will not be held responsible if current Christmas guests have not rebooked the same property.
- All balances for Christmas bookings (NSW and QLD Holidays) are due by 1st October that year. If balances are not received then the booking will be cancelled.