200m from the beautiful South Golden Beach. 2 Bedr
- english, email@example.com
About Ingrid Taylor
HI My name is Ingrid Taylor I manage this property for the owner If I can assist in any way please mail me on: ingrid@ or you can call me on : 0406994911
Why Ingrid Taylor chose South Golden Beach
200 m to the beautiful South Golden Beach Well equipped 2bedroom apartment on ground floor Near Brunswick Heads for entertainment Near Ocean Shores Can drive to Byron Bay Close to Casuarina + Cabarita Private and quiet
What makes this House unique
A Perfect getaway - close to magnificent beach which is patrolled during holiday seasonsMrs Birdy's Cafe is at the end of the street serving great food and coffee. Yum Yum tree cafe is also down the road where you can enjoy lovely meals and coffee. Awesome mornings at the farmers market in New Brighton Great spot for kayaking , cycling, fishing, swimming, surfing Beach is patrolled during the Summer months A little piece of paradise
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Directions - follow Redgate Rd towards the beach . Turn left at Helen Street and continue along the road - do a u turn at the top of Helen Street . The property is on the North side of the street
Parking on property is free
Please provide your own beach towels
Bins to be put out on bin days and brought back in afterwards - thank you
BBQ - please clean after use or you will be charged for extra cleaning
Heating - instructions are on the heater - however please ensure gas bottle outside is turned on PLEASE TURN OFF afterwards
Enter through sliding door on front porch
Keys in lock box on third pole of front porch
Key code is : 1506
Back door can only be locked from the inside - it needs to be firmly closed in order for the lock to engage - please ensure this is done when leaving
Ensure key is placed back in key safety box when leaving please
Please read TERMS + CONDITIONS below
COASTAL BOOKINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TEMPORARY HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION
CONDITIONS AND HOUSE RULES
To maintain a GOOD STANDARD for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions + House Rules
1. NUMBER OF GUESTS should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
2. PARTIES + FUNCTIONS are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. This rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
3. DAMAGE, Breakages, Theft and Loss are to be reported to the Property Owner and are the tenants responsibility during their stay. Visitors - Guests are responsible for visitors. The owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
4. PARKING – as per property listing.
5. POOL – As per property listing.
6.DECK + BALCONY AREAS - Please take care. Use is at tenants own risk
7. SMOKING - NO smoking permitted inside properties.
8. PETS - NO Pets allowed unless specific permission has been given by the owner in writing.
9. BBQ - If used please clean and leave as you find it. If BBQ is left uncleaned then you will be charged the cleaning fee
10. BINS – Please ensure the correct bins are placed on the street the evening before collection AND are brought back into the property after collection. Please find out what day your bin collection is as each property is different.
11. LINEN – one set of linen is provided.
12. BEACH TOWELS - Guest is to provide their own beach towels as bath towels are not to be taken to the beach
13. DISTURBANCE to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond. No noise which is offensive to neighbours is allowed.
Quiet hours are between 9.30 p.m and 8.00a.m.
NB: COMPLAINTS –Council is shutting short term holiday let homes down if there is even 1 complaint from a neighbour. Complaints are usually due to NOISE, INCORRECT USE OF GARBAGE BINS, CARS PARKED INCORRECTLY or ON OTHER PEOPLES PROPERTY etc. It is essential that we respect our neighbours as this is a residential area. Please be aware that a complaint will result in our business being shut down and your loss of your bond.
- Property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Check-out time is latest 10.a.m.
- BBQ cleaned
- Dishwasher to be emptied
- Dirty Towels left in bathroom
- Bins – see collection days – pull back into property once collection is done
15. REFUNDABLE BOND is payable in full upfront. The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full, subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, complaints etc.
16 EMERGENCY CONTACT: Ingrid Taylor - 0406994911 or Luella Engelen - 0474779450
VARIATIONS to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.