Hampstead is a modern holiday home with beautiful views, 4 bedrooms, 1 ...
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
The property was in an amazing location, just a short walk to the shops and beach.
The living space was fantastic, we really enjoyed our stay- there was plenty of room for everyone.
The main bedroom is extremely noisy if anyone is upstairs above you, we had to buy earplugs so we could sleep but otherwise everything was perfect.
Hampstead has a great location in Crescent Head - it's an easy walk to the beach and shops. It has no backyard to speak of, but is a spacious house with two separate living areas.
The upstairs living area is great - it has openable windows supplying lots of air and breezes in all directions, and has a good view. There is plenty of space for dining and lounging.
Things that I would fix:
- The bedrooms downstairs need ceiling fans - they get little airflow and are anyway too public to want to have the blinds open.
- One room has a small double bed - avoid if over 190cm. The room is large, so why such a cramped bed?
- The bathroom door will not stay shut.
- The barbecue is just a large frying pan - no grill and no cover. Not good for steaks or roasts, but fine for sausages.
- It would be nice to have a dishwasher - 8 people equals lots of dishes.
Tip: put something heavy in the door of the freezer and it won't open silently whenever you close the fridge.