Look no further than this airy high-rise apartment. There are few more convenient locations in Sydney: with Redfern Station across the road, you can be in the beaches, the city or the suburbs in minutes. The area is great too: some of Sydney’s funkiest bars, restaurants and cafes have sprung up here in recent years. And you’ll be able to survey it all from the balcony, along with the Sydney skyline. The space is comfortable and stylish, with lots of light, modern appliances and comfy furniture.
Located on the 16th floor of a secure, modern building, this well-lit one-bedroom apartment offers all the comforts of home and unrivalled convenience.
- West facing, so gets lots of afternoon sunlight
- Balcony with sweeping views of district and skyline
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Secure building with intercom access
- Hotel quality towels and linen
- Wall-mounted flat-screen television with Apple TV
- Comfy fabric lounge
- One bathroom with hair dryer and travel essentials provided
- One queen bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe
- Gas cooktop and stone benches
- Breakfast bar
- Coffee machine
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at an additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.