Huge Entertainment Deck Bungalow also available $120 per night
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter:18
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Nicer than the photos give it credit.
Overall a great house, the photos don't do it justice. A bit of maintenance/repair work required particularly to decking. Surprised it's advertised as dog friendly with such a low front fence?
Worked well for family with dog
My wife, dog and two young kids stayed here recently. What the photos don't do justice is the sheer size of the backyard, the block must be at least 1/2 an acre!
- Bedrooms were great sizes, and whilst it's quoted that there's 1 queen and 1 double, my queen sheets fit both snugly.
- Living room (seating for eleventy) / Dining (with chairs for 6) / Kitchen space is huge
- Off street parking (ideal for cars or motorbikes)
- Easy walk to beach, Coles, Woolworths and off-lead park
- Deck gets loads of sun
- There's a dishwasher - it's a bit tricky to load and unload where it is, but it's a bonus.
- For a place that is dog-friendly, the front fence is rather low. My dog doesn't jump, but yours might!
- The deck is rather well loved and has a number of top boards that are let go if a toddler were to stand on them - we just moved chairs to sit over the worst of the timber. Even the balustrade to get up the stairs is on its last legs.
- There's no bath, just a shower
- There's lots of kitchen items that simply aren't there (i.e coffee plunger colander - draining pasta would be an enormous challenge)
- The house gets cold at night, and there's only synthetic blankets - pack your own!
- Upon our stay there were lots of very personal items (i.e. photos of kids on the beach, towels in the bathroom, sheets on the bed, food in the pantry) - it almost felt like we were sharing the house, with the owners due back at any stage.