Located in one of Sydney's funkiest, most up-and-coming areas, this industrial-inspired three-bedroom apartment is perfect for travellers who value convenience, style and the finer things in life. Thanks to Central Station (a five-minute walk) you're only 15 minutes from the airport, surrounded by wine bars, restaurants, parks, bars and cafes. The city and Surry Hills are walkable. There's parking. The interior is stunning and bright, with contemporary appliances and a magazine-worthy kitchen.
This three-bedroom apartment is characterful, contemporary and cool. Split over several levels, it features a spacious living/dining/cooking area, as well as an open design that allows for maximum light and air.
- Contemporary design with industrial touches
- Modern furniture and fixtures
- Fans and heaters provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Secure building with intercom access
- Hotel quality towels and linen
- Private underground parking space
- Study area
- Flat-screen television with Apple TV
- Lots of lounge space
- Covered balcony area with outdoor furniture
- Dining setting for six
- Two bathrooms, one with tub and rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer and travel essentials provided
- Three queen bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Gas cooktop and stone benches
- Breakfast bar
- Coffee machine
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.