Hi! My name is Kwang. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand. I currently have 1 place listed on Airbnb and planning to add more. My style of decoration is rustic wooden and minimalistic. As a frequent traveler, I like to find different places with a touch of local distinct to stay. It's how I learned about different culture. If you are planning to visit Bangkok, feel free to check out my place.
Kwang purchased this Condo in 2019
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Super modern, comfortable, great location
Had a wonderful stay. The room was super modern and comfortable and the location was convenient. Kwang, who helped with the stay was an absolute professional and extremely helpful. Would definitely stay again.
Thank you Noah. You are welcome back anytime :)
Ekkamai is an up and coming hip area of Bangkok. It’s 30 mins by taxi from Suvarnabhumi Airport or 40 mins from Donmuang Airport. Ekkamai BTS sky train station is only 400 m. ( 6 mins walk). Taxis and motorbikes can be found everywhere outside the condo or you can use application “Grab” for taxis, cars and motorbikes.
Cafes, restaurants and shopping mall are in walking distance such as
- Ink and Lion cafe, known for its authentic coffee and dessert (130 m.)
- (Un)FASHION Cafe, vintage style coffee cafe (850 m.)
- MK Gold, famous Hot pot style restaurant (160 m. )
- Max Value, grocery store (120 m.)
- Park Lane Community mall, full of restaurants and pubs (50 m.)
- 7-11, convenient store (44 m.)
- Health Land, Spa and massage (700 m.)
- Big C Supercenter, Shopping mall (500m.)
- Gateway Ekkamai, Shopping mall full of restaurants ( 550 m.)
- Donki Mall, newly opened famous Japanese shopping mall (950 m.)