Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Agroturisme Can Burguès - Farmhouse just 35min from Barcelona.
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 double bedroom. 1 twin bedroom. 1/2 extra beds.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Perfect for familiesPerfect for families
Pets allowed - € 10 per day/pet€ 10 per day/pet
No smoking - Smoking allowed only in outdoor spacesSmoking allowed only in outdoor spaces
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- In July/August, bookings from Saturday to Saturday only. Check-out: can be flexible (ask the owner). Not in July and August.
- Receive visits: it must be notified before and may have an additional cost. Tourist tax is not included in the price. (0,50€/day/adult)
- Only 30 minutes from the beach Costa Barcelona and
- 1,5 hours from the Costa Brava. (Girona)
- Barcelona airport is 45 minutes away.
- Girona Airport is at 55 minutes.
Nearby places of interest:
- Barcelona city, 30 minutes.
- The Catalunya Grand Prix Circuit, 15 minutes.
- Montseny mountain natural park, 1 hour.
- The ancient Monastery, Sant Miquel del Fai, 30 minutes.
- Thermal mineral-water baths at Caldes de Montbui, 10 minutes.
- Modernism architecture in La Garriga, 15 minutes.
- Andorra, 2 hours.
- Ski stations in the Pyrenees mountains, 2 hours.
- Theme park Port aventura 1,5 hours.
You can enjoy pleasant walks and bike-rides in the locality, and if you wish you may visit the farm and participate in the farm work. All services are available nearby in the village, 5 minutes on foot.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, french, spanish, catalan
About Marta Margenat
We are a family of five. We live on a big farm and we work as a farmers growing organic hazelnuts. We also have rural tourism accommodation. We have been working with the holiday cottage for 15 years already. We started with only one apartment and after some years we decided to increase it. We host the customers, and we all want the people to feel as home and as comfortable as possible. We like to talk with the guests and enlighten them about the country and the region. We also like to show them the house, the fields and the surroundings of the house because it is an old farm house with a long history.
Marta Margenat purchased this Farmhouse in 2002
Why Marta Margenat chose Santa Eulalia de Roncana
Why this location? Can Burgues, dating back to the 13th century, still retains its original structure and rustic style. Can Burguès is near all main routes of all points in the country and very close to the main cities, but it is situated in a quiet and rural area, therefore is the best place to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere in a pleasant green country-side where you may appreciate interesting nature-walks.
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Our guests will have a quite and relaxing time at the sauna and the pool, which is heated from March to November, while enjoying the nice weather. We give them their space and freedom, but we are also available at any time if needed.