Large living room , two bedrooms and two bathroom in an upscale neighborhood
- english, french, italian
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
È consentito fumare sul balcone
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Not exactly as described and poorly maintained.
Good location and the size.
1. The "small bathroom" includes a toilet and a tiny bathtub that is actually the drain for the clothes washer and dryer (both appliances in one unit). Though the picture on this website shows the tub and toilet, it does not show that the washer/dryer drains are also in this tub. Unacceptable for most who might want to take a bath. There is no sink to wash your hands or put on make-up, etc. None of the 3 of us could imagine using that bathtub. This bathroom is off the utility room where the washer/dryer is located along with mobs, cleaning supplies (minimal), etc. Though having the extra toilet was good, otherwise this "bathroom" was useless.
We specifically booked this apt. because it had two full bathrooms.
BEWARE, it does not have two full bathrooms in the usual sense of a bathroom.
2. The electrical and plumbing systems are totally inadequate. You cannot use more than one appliance at a time without tripping the circuits. This caused serious problems throughout the week.
3. When I took a bath in the tub in the large bathroom, the floor drain overflowed when I let the water out of the tub, leaving standing water on the bathroom floor.
4. The "clean" dishes in the cabinet were greasy. I put them all in the dishwasher before we started to use them. That's what started the problems with the electrical system. The dishwasher cannot be run if the hot water heater is on, nor the washer/dryer, etc.
5. The usual "amenities" that we've come to expect from VRBO properties were completely absent. No coffee, tea, milk, nothing to welcome us.
One thin towel and hand towel for each of us for a week.
No extra toilet tissue. No paper towels. No extra light bulbs when several lamps and light fixtures had burned out bulbs. No bars of soap in the bathroom. Plus, overall the apt. was not as clean as it should have been.
Other than the location and size, I cannot recommend this apartment.
Pay a little more and get what you expect from VRBO.
The apartment is large , bright and is situated in one of plus elegant streets of Rome , has a garage on request , the palace has the doorman and the city center can be reached on foot. My family and I live in the same building and we are always locatable and available for any problem . I am very sorry for the inconvenience of the bathtub , which I was not aware , and I apologize again , probably all the other guests had only used the shower. The electrical system is working perfectly , but the water heaters are electric and not at gas , if you put all the appliances in operation at the same time you create an overload in the circuit and go off the breaker . For everything else I believe that the performance of the home are suitable for the asking price which I think is more than fair.
casa confortevole in zona parioli
L'immobile è in zona centrale, Parioli, ben servita dai mezzi pubblici. La casa, di ampia metratura, è molto confortevole con un grande e luminoso salone doppio, due camere da letto altrettanto grandi ed una zona servizi separata. E' fornita di ogni accessorio e biancheria, compreso una lavatrice/asciugatrice oltre a lavastoviglie, macchina per il caffè tostapane e quant'altro. La proprietaria è una persona gentilissima e disponibile. Ha un ottimo rapporto prezzo/qualità vista la zona prestigiosa in cui sorge l'immobile. Da consigliare.
Ringrazio i miei ospiti per i giudizi positivi sulla casa che a mia volta ricambio perché sono delle persone estremamente corrette, cordiali ed è stato un piacere per me ospitarli.
The apartment is located in the Bertoloni street in the elegant Parioli district,neighbourhood of Villa Borghese Park and the historical centre.