Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- To respect our cottage, furnishings as well as the natural environment.
- We would be most grateful at the end of your stay if used bed linen could be removed and put into a pillow case and any wet towels in the bath please.
- We reserve the right to make a charge from the security deposit for any damage/breakage or excessive cleaning.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Susan BinghamAsk a question
About Susan Bingham
We live on beautiful Exmoor, on the family farm with our two sons. We have sheep, horses and Harry our grand farm cat. From the farm we have spectacular views of Exmoor, a great place to live and raise a family.
Susan Bingham purchased this Cottage in 1960
Why Susan Bingham chose Lynton
Welcome to New Mill Farm, a 100 acre working Exmoor sheep farm situated in its own secluded sheltered Exmoor Valley with a brown trout stream and free fishing available for our guests. The farm is approached by a private drive directly from the main A39 coast road. Our location is perfect for all, with plenty of open space. For the more energetic, the farm has access to footpaths, one leading up to the Moor and in the other direction down to the coast. The local bus stops at the top of the drive for those who would like to leave their car behind. We have ample car parking.
What makes this Cottage unique
From New Mill Farm you will be able to explore our beautiful part of Exmoor as well as North Devon and West Somerset. Lynton & Lynmouth, Valley of Rocks, Watersmeet, Lee Bay & Woody Bay only 3 miles away. Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, South Molton & Minehead are 20 miles, and the main sand and surfing beaches of Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton are 40 minutes by car. A great place to relax & unwind......... We look forward to welcoming you soon.