Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter:25
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Our stay at the Crescent was awesome. You can not beat the beauty of the white sand beach and clear emerald green water of the gulf. I believe the Destin/Miramar Beach areas are some of the best in the world. I hope to visit again any opportunity available to me. We enjoyed the spacious living areas and the facility overall was clean and well kept. I really appreciated the contact with the owner. He was very helpful with all my questions and concerns.
I was happy with the cleanliness of the unit...the only flaw to be found was the sliding door outside handles needed to be cleaned. but, with any rental property, these things can be overlooked unless pointed out. You would not be disappointed in booking your stay at this facility.
Beautiful views and a comfortable place to stay!
We had a great stay at this property. The unit seemed very clean on our arrival and was even better than pictured - some of the furnishings had been upgraded since the pictures were taken. We had plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 teens, and 2 small children. We spent most of our time on the beach - the chair service was great and it was so nice to not have to take that stuff down to the beach. We also enjoyed the pool in the afternoons - it was busy but never overly crowded and we could always find chairs.
Love Crescent property's. They never disappoint.
I rated the accuracy of the listing low because it did not match the property. Everything was updated! They should definitely take new photos. The condo was beautiful and very peaceful.
Miramar Beach Gem
I have nothing but good to say about my stay.
1. Communication with the owner was fantastic. Every request I sent was answered quickly and accurately. All communication was prior to my stay. I did not require assistance during.
2. The description of the condo is spot on. Stayed there with a family of 6 and had plenty of room. Condo is roomy, beautifully appointed, has fantastic views and is on the beach. It was so close, we never used our chairs or ice chest. After spending time at the beach, we hit the fantastic pool. The condo complex only has 68 units so you don’t have to fight crowds for the beach or the pool.
3. I had never been to the Destin area, so I picked Miramar beach because of this condo and its description. After visiting, I made a great decision. This condo is in a great location away from the throng of people in Destin proper. It’s close to the grocery store and everything else you need. When I go back, I will not look further than here.
4. The beach is great. Clear water, beach chairs and umbrellas that belong to your unit and unobstructed views of the ocean. Not possible to have had a better experience.
5. Our experience at this condo and Miramar Beach was one of the best vacations we have ever had. Ready to go back!
We love 408. It’s like our home on the beach
All around amazing!
We’ve rented at The Crescent for the past 8 years. We’ve always stayed in a friends 2 bed room unit, which we’ve always loved. This time we needed an additional room, so we sought after a 3 bedroom. We are so glad we found unit 408! The unit was so well decorated, clean and felt just like home. The Cresecent is the perfect set up with an amazing HUGE pool and easy access to the beach. Extremely family friendly. I love that we’re not required to wear bracelets for pool access or constantly be policed concerning kid floats and such. This until comes with 4 chairs and two umbrellas. The owner couldn’t be nicer or more accommodating. He’s super responsive and informative. We will definitely rent this unit in the future!